BLUE STAR AC REVIEW 
Summers are those months of the year when the blistering heat of the sun has to be faced by people and the hot winds make it difficult even to stay indoors. People in the equatorial region have to suffer heatstroke. But with the advancement of technology now we can have a new way to escape the heat. When the air from an electric fan is not enough, the Blue Star AC comes to the rescue. You might have noticed the ubiquity of Blue star products while visiting an industrial or commercial area. It is the second most sought-after AC brand when it comes to room air conditioners. So before making any decision related to buying an air conditioner, read our in-depth blue star ac review.
Blue star ac is one of the leading ac brands in India that started operating after a few years of independence. Since then it has earned a huge amount of reputation and goodwill as India’s most innovative air conditioning proving to be most energy-efficient.
According to the new statistics, every one out of three AC’s in the commercial and industrial area is from the brand Blue star.
Blue star offers a myriad of AC models catering to the needs of varied customers. For commercial users, they offer cassette and VRF (variable refrigerant flow) systems and for residential they offer window and split air conditioners. For casual users who are always on the flick, it also offers portable air conditioners.
Value For Money
If you are thinking of purchasing an AC for your house, then Blue Star Inverter AC can be the best choice for you. They are energy-efficient and thus save a lot of your money when it comes to paying the electricity bill. They have a 5- star rating, they do not consume a lot of energy and are thus a hot favorite among customers. You could buy them with the EMI options also available these days. Coming with so many advanced features and detailing there is no reason why you should not give Blue Star AC a shot. They also come at an average price even though they are branded and have huge customer satisfaction. Keeping in mind the financial stability of customers Blue Star portable ACs are also available in the market.
In our Blue Star ac review we have included different types of AC’s for commercial and industrial use along with their respective features are as follows:
Split Inverter Air Conditioners
- Precision Cooling technology
- Dual Rotor Inverter technology
- Brushless DC Motor
- Climate control
- 100% Copper
Fixed Speed Split Air Conditioner
- Powerful Mode
- Dual User Setting Preference
- I Feel Hidden Display
- 100% Copper
Window Air Conditioner
- Highly Efficient Rotary Compressor
- R32 Eco- Friendly Refrigerant
- Sleep mode
- Metal Enclosure for PBC
Portable Air Conditioners
- Quick Cooling
- Easy to Move
- Acoustic Insulation Compressor
- Effortless Installation
- DIY Maintenance
Commercial Air Conditioners
- Mega Split AC
- Cassette AC
- Vertical Split AC
KEY FEATURES OF BLUE STAR AC’s
- It has an I FEEL sensor which is used when you are sitting inside a big room the ac would not be able to detect the temperature around you, but Blue Star ac has this feature where the remote also has a temperature sensor so that you can control the temperature sitting far away.
- The Blue Star ac has three fan speeds cooling mode while the Blue star inverter ac has four fan speeds. You can adjust the fan speed according to your desire.
- It also has sleep mode where you don’t need to worry about switching off the AC while sleeping; it would automatically do it if the timer is set.
- The air filtration mode helps you to receive pure air as it sterilizes the air and makes it 90% bacteria-free. The Catechin filter helps it to catch mites, dust, and cigarette smoke which keeps the surrounding clean. If you are thinking of buying an AC that would not affect the Ozone layer then Blue Star ac is perfect as it has eco- friendly R410A refrigerant that purifies the air.
- It has better lubricant property and heat transfer. It has a powder-coated outer body keeping in mind the harsh climate of tropical regions.
- There are times when you misplace the remote of AC. This problem has been solved by Blue Star AC’s as they have an alternate method to control the AC, that is using the smartphones. This feature of smart control is purely a boon for those people who are habituated to misplacing the remote.
- Usually, the AC’s come with a two- way (up and down)swing blade to disseminate cool air inside the room. But Blue Star models come with the 4D swing function ( up-down, left-right)which blows the cool air in multiple directions to ensure thorough cooling inside the room.
- Additionally, few premium models come with Blow Clean mode. In this mode, the indoor blower runs for a few minutes after switching off the AC which assists in auto cleaning and helps to keep the indoor coil dry thus preventing the accumulation of dust or any kind of mold.
- Condenser used in the premium Blue Star ac is made 100% of Copper. The advantage of copper condenser over the conventional aluminum one is that heat transfer in copper is better and it is much durable as well as easy to clean.
- The new Blue Star ACs come with an anti-corrosive hydrophilic bluefin which neither allows water condensate to accumulate nor corrodes easily amidst high moisture levels around the coil. This helps the people living in highly humid areas to safeguard their ACs from corrosive elements.
KEY TECHNOLOGIES USED IN BLUE STAR ACs
Precision Cooling Technology
While the conventional ACs usually control the cooling in the step of 1-degree centigrade, Blue Star’s Inverter ACs come with precision cooling technology. This technology helps ACs to control the cooling even in decimals. It means that Blue star ACs are designed to control the cooling as precisely as 0.1 degrees centigrade to achieve this kind of precision, Blue Star uses a smart design with a smart processor, multiple censors and an electronic expansion valve, which helps in controlling the flow according to the required load.
Extraordinary Air Filtration
The impeccable Blue-star inverter ACs has a cutting- edge technology. They come with a cold plasma technology which helps in generating a natural bioclimate within the air conditioners. Because of the presence of negative and positive ions of oxygen and hydrogen, ionic bonds with harmful bacteria are formed to nullify them. These particles increase in size and they get trapped in the filters of the Blue star inverter AC. It has Dust filter – that traps the dust, Anti Acarien Filter- which removes dust mites and allergens, Vitamin C Filter- which removes the radicals that get mixed with antioxidants, Silver Ion Filter- which destroys more than 99% of bacterias and viruses and Active Carbon Filter- which absorbs foul odor like ammonia and it filtrates other harmful gases.
Well, it’s not a matter of worrying anymore if you have a habit of misplacing the remote of AC. Blue star offers you an alternative method of controlling your AC using your smartphone. All you need to do is to download the Blue Star’s mobile app for ac control and pair it up with the router. Once the device has been paired with the mobile, users can control the AC anytime they want.
We hope you liked our Blue Star Ac review and it would certainly help you in deciding whether the air conditioner’s from Blue Star would meet your expectations or not.