Best Vacuum Cleaner In India
Vacuum cleaners are becoming a necessary appliance in our homes nowadays. So we are here with a list of the Best Vacuum Cleaner In India for your home.
It is well said that “A clean home is a happy home”.
It’s very important to keep our home clean and organized. Clean home reduced stress, improves happiness and keeps us healthy and hygiene.
In India, it is also said a clean home, increases productivity in the home and at the workplace. We know we clean our home every day with sweeping and mopping.
But is that enough for removing dust from every corner?
There are many other corners and things that we clean once a week like our sofa, carpets, window channels, fans, computer tables, and many more.
We clean these spaces with a dusting cloth or with brushes but that’s not sufficient.
It is important to clean these corners and things regularly. We know sometimes it becomes challenging to clean these small corners and things manually.
10 Best Vacuum Cleaner In India
Therefore we suggest you the best vacuum cleaner in India, which satisfies all your requirements. Vacuum cleaners have the potential to remove dust and clean the surface, sofas, carpets, window channels easily.
1. Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka Forbes is the leading producer of the best vacuum cleaner that has captured the Indian market. It manufactures different types of vacuum cleaners for home use. Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX has powerful suction to regulate the airflow.
This cleaner has easy to use operation. It has a power on-off button for easy controlling by foot. The quick cleaner comes with a smart indicator that buzzes after the dust bag gets full.
This feature makes the Eureka Forbes cleaner the top 10 best vacuum cleaner in India.
- Wattage – It has a 1200 W powerful motor that helps in deep cleaning of dirt and dust from carpets, rugs, and corners.
- Capacity – Eureka Forbes Quick Cleaner has only 1 L dust storage capacity because of its compact size.
- Three swivel wheels – Eureka Quick cleaner has three specially designed swivel wheels for easy handling and movement. These swivel wheels make it easy for you to carry the cleaner around your home.
- Accessories – The following items are included in the box – 1 hose pipe, 1 crevice nozzle for deep cleaning, multi-purpose for floor and carpet cleaning. It consists of 4 dust paper bags and 2 extension tubes.
- Automatic Cord Winder – It has a unique feature of automatic cord winder. This feature protects the cord of the cleaner from getting damaged. The vacuum cleaner has an in-built space for storing cord cable. By just a click of a button, you can extend the cord and also pull it back inside the storage space.
2. American Micronic 1600W, Wet & Dry Imported Vacuum Cleaner
Under the top 10 list of best vacuum cleaner in India, American Micronic has occupied a certain place. American Micronic vacuum cleaners have the best customer reviews. Also, their after-sale service is very good, customers are happy with their services.
They provide 100% best quality guaranteed. This wet and dry cleaner has a stainless steel body and can be kept at any corner in the house.
It is specially designed to meet all your requirements as this cleaner will help you to clean the fine dirt and dust from the floor, carpets, corners, curtains, pet hair from sofas, tough stains.
With the help of this cleaner, you can easily clean the air vents and window channels. It has different attachments like a carpet brush, floor nozzle, and crevice nozzle. All these attachments will help to clean different surfaces and things.
- Wattage – American Micronic has 1600 watts of a powerful motor.
- Wet and dry function – Both dry and wet cleaning features.
- Accessories – This packet of vacuum cleaner contains a unit of cleaner, a 5 feet flexible hose pipe, 2 extension pipes, an upholstery nozzle, a crevice nozzle, and a washable dust bag.
- HEPA Filter – A HEPA filter for cleaning dirt and dust from the floor. This filter trap contaminant and allergens from the dust in the surroundings. It can easily remove pet hair and tough stains.
- Blower Function – This vacuum cleaner has a blower function that blows out dust and debris from the floor.
3. Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
Karcher follows the rule of perfect cleanliness – perfect hygiene. It offers a wide range of cleaning equipment for homes as well as for cars. Karcher vacuum cleaners are known to come under the top 3 best vacuum cleaner in India for home.
This Multi-purpose vacuum cleaner has a powerful motor of 1000 watts for providing superior quality of service. This cleaner is a wet and dry cleaner that works as sweeping and mopping.
Karcher also provides a blower function and a robust impact container. This vacuum cleaner can be used to clean the fine and coarse dirt from the floor, it can be also used for cleaning the garden area.
- Wattage – Karcher vacuum cleaner has a powerful motor of 1000 watts.
- Cartridge filter – This vacuum cleaner has used a cartridge filter. This filter is used to separate small particles of dust. You don’t need to replace the filter.
- Accessories – This packet includes 1 hose pipe, 2 extension rods, a 1-floor tool for deep cleaning, crevice nozzle, and a user manual for providing guidance to the user.
- Removable Handle – For easy use, the different nozzles can be attached to the suction hose.
- Capacity – Karcher multi-purpose vacuum cleaner has a 17 L dust container bag.
4. Philips Power Pro Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Philips, the most trusted and known brand in the field of kitchen and home appliances. The Philips Power Pro Compact Vacuum Cleaner has received the prestigious 2018 Gold iF design award.
It has advanced design and the power cyclone technology that helps in the separation of dust from the air.
The dust container is designed as a fully sealed filtration system that stores 99.9% of dust particles. This vacuum cleaner is lightweight and compact in size.
Also, it has large wheels for convenient movement from one room to another or in stairs.
- Wattage – Philips power pro has a strong suction power with a powerful motor of 1900 watts. This motor helps in the deep cleaning of dirt and dust.
- 5 Power Cyclone technology – This technology helps in the acceleration of air in the cyclonic chamber. That leads to the separation of dust particles from the air.
- Accessories – This cleaner has only a few attachments but has a soft integrated brush for the advanced cleaning of small dust particles, pet hairs. Along with this, it has a turbo nozzle brush for cleaning carpets, rugs, and floor for effective cleaning.
- H13 Filter – It has a fully sealed filtration system that catches 99.9% of dust particles while cleaning and makes the home more hygienic.
- Easy to handle – Philips vacuum cleaner has two big wheels for easy movement of it. Also, it has a dust container which ensures easy cleaning and for hygiene emptying.
5. Amazon Basics Vacuum Cleaner with Power Suction
Amazon Basics is Amazon’s private label brand, that manufactures kitchen appliances according to customer needs and preferences.
This vacuum cleaner is compact in size and has a sleek and contemporary design. It has marked as an A+ energy-efficient cleaner as it consumes less power and saves your electricity bill.
- Wattage – This cleaner has 700 watts of a powerful motor. Generally, a canister type vacuum cleaner motors wattage has more than 1000 watts
- Energy-Efficient – Amazon Basics presents you with an A+ energy rating vacuum cleaner. This vacuum cleaner does not utilize more power and hence will save you from paying the high electricity bill.
- Accessories – It has four types of nozzles and brushes for cleaning. A crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle, a drapery, and a floor brush.
- HEPA Filter – It has a HEPA filter that helps in deep cleaning as this filter traps the fine dust that passes through the cleaner.
- Rewindable Cord – A cord that can automatically get stored inside the vacuum cleaner with just a click of a button.
6. AGARO Storm 2000-Watt Vacuum Cleaner with Powerful Suction
AGARO Storm vacuum cleaner is a canister type cleaner with a powerful motor of 2000 Watt. It comes with a 5 step filtration rule.
This vacuum cleaner comes with 360 degrees rotating wheels that allow conveniently moving of the cleaner anywhere in the house. It has a multi-purpose brush for sofa cleaning, floor cleaning, carpet cleaning and for small corners.
- Wattage – This vacuum cleaner has 2000 watts of a powerful motor that guarantees quickly removing dust from carpets, rugs, and floors.
- Suction Power – It has a powerful air suction power of 24 kPa (kilopascal). The suction power shows the strength of the vacuum cleaner as to how fast it picks the debris.
- Accessories – AGARO vacuum cleaner contains the following other attachments like a hosepipe of 32 mm, floor brush to clean the floor properly, extension tube, crevice nozzle for cleaning hidden areas like under furniture, and a 5 metre long cord.
- Capacity – The dust capacity of this vacuum cleaner is 4 L.
- High-efficiency Dust Filtration – The 5 stage filtration process of AGARO cleaners ensures high-efficiency dust filtration. It has a HEPA filter that helps in dust filtration. It functions as a block that prevents the motor from getting jammed.
7. Prestige 1200 Watt Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Prestige a well-known brand, that has captured a huge market in the field of kitchen appliances. Prestige offers you a Wet and Dry vacuum cleaner for cleaning all types of floors.
This vacuum cleaner can be used for cleaning wet floors as well as its ideal for cleaning the dry floor. It is lightweight and has a carrying handle that helps in easy handling of the cleaner.
The prestige vacuum cleaner has 4 wheels for smooth mobility.
- Wattage – The wattage of the motor of the Prestige vacuum cleaner is 1200 watts.
- Wet and Dry Cleaning – This cleaner has both the properties of cleaning dry dust and dirt, as well as its equally useful for cleaning wet floors.
- Accessories – A floor brush for cleaning dust and stains from the floor, an absorbing brush for deep cleaning, and a corner brush for cleaning the edges and corners.
- Huge Capacity – This cleaner has a great storage capacity of 18 L, you can easily clean larger areas will the help of prestige cleaners. It will let you finish your cleaning without any interruption, as you don’t need to clean the dust bag frequently.
- 4 wheels – It has four – 360-degree wheels for easy mobility of the cleaner.
8. BLACK+DECKER 800-Watt High Suction Vacuum Cleaner
When we talk about the best handheld vacuum cleaner in India, the best cleaner with great features is Black + Decker vacuum cleaner. Black & Decker is known for its high quality and innovative products.
The handheld cleaner Black & Decker has considered as the best vacuum cleaner for home use. It fulfills the basic needs of your family.
This vacuum cleaner is designed for cleaning the sofas, small carpets, rugs, computer desk, keyboard, and you can use this cleaner in your kitchen also.
It has 900ml dustbowl and multi-purpose brushes. This cleaner comes a powerful suction that helps in removing dust and debris from hidden places and upholstery.
This cleaner will definitely a good choice for keeping your home clean and hygiene.
1. Wattage – This cleaner won’t consume much electricity, its 800 watts powerful motor will give better cleaning as well as save your electricity bill.
2. Accessories – In this box it contains a unit of a handheld vacuum cleaner with a flexible hose, 2 extension tubes, one turbo brush for furniture cleaning, one multipurpose brush, and a shoulder strap for carrying the cleaner easily.
3. Dust blower – A new feature of a dust blower will help you to blow out dust from the study table, computer keyboard, television, or any electronic gadgets.
4. Capacity – It has a capacity of 900 ml. It can store 900 ml dust so that you can clean your home and in the end clean the dust filter once.
5. Turbo brush – It has a turbo brush that makes it easy for cleaning the carpets and sofas.
9. Kent Wet and Dry Rechargeable Vacuum Cleaner
Kent is the most trusted brand nowadays, almost every house has Kent be it in the form of water purifier or Vacuum cleaner. For many years, Kent has built trust among Indian people and no doubt you can trust Kent blindly.
Apart from the most renowned Kent water purifier, it has also introduced Vaccum Cleaner which is gaining its popularity due to its advanced cyclonic technology for collecting dirt and dust from the sofas, rugs, air vents, window channels, and the upholstery. This vacuum cleaner has a HEPA filter for deep cleaning.
- Wattage – KENT cleaner has 1000 watts of a powerful motor for easy cleaning. This motor helps in the cleaning of dust from the corners of the house.
- Accessories – The box contains a unit of vacuum cleaner and 2 brushes. One for floor cleaning and one crevice brush. It also contains 1 flexible hose tube and 3 extension tubes.
- Easy To Carry – There is a shoulder strap that will help you in carrying the vacuum cleaner easily.
- Cyclonic Technology – KENT vacuum cleaner comes with cyclone technology that helps in removing dust from corners.
- Great Suction Power – It has a maximum pressure of 15 kPa.
10.Maharsh Vacuum Cleaner Blowing & Sucking Dual Purpose
Maharsh vacuum cleaner is a portable cleaner with blower function. It has dual sucking power for deep cleaning. This cleaner is beautifully designed for your modern home. This will help you to maintain the cleanliness of your home and will make it hygiene.
Maharsh cleaners are good for vacuuming furniture, computer desks, curtains, and more. It is also useful and ideal for cleaning cars.
- Wattage – This vacuum cleaner motor has 1000 watts wattage.
- Accessories – It consists of a shoulder strap for carrying the vacuum cleaner. A square head brush, 3 nozzles, and one large rotating brush.
- Multipurpose Brush – Mahrash vacuum cleaner has a multipurpose brush for cleaning the different areas and things.
- Haipa Filter – Haipa filters are used for trapping small dust particles. This vacuum cleaner will assist you in the cleaning of your home.
- Advanced Design – This cleaner has an excellent and streamlined design with bionic cartoon shape.
Buyer’s Guide – How to Choose Best Vacuum Cleaner In India
There are several things that you need to know about vacuum cleaners before you go to order one for your home. The first and foremost thing is to know what type of cleaner is suitable for your home.
Types Of Vacuum Cleaner
There are different types of vacuum cleaners for home use that varies in models, different sizes, stands types, cord, cordless, bag, or bagless. The most common types of vacuum cleaners for home are follows
1. Canister Vacuum cleaner
The most common type of vacuum cleaner is the canister vacuum cleaner. These vacuum cleaners are easy to handle as they have lightweight.
It has wheels fitted at the bottom for easy moving. This cleaner can work on a variety of surfaces. It has a small cleaning head, which is suitable for cleaning the types of furniture and desks. You can attach different heads brushes for cleaning different areas.
Canister vacuum cleaners have a long cleaning wand, this makes it easy to clean the hidden surfaces like under furniture, study tables.
2. Handheld Vacuum cleaner
These cleaners are very handy and easy to store. Handheld vacuum cleaners are convenient for cleaning smaller areas like window channels, desks, closets, car-interior, couches, bedsides.
Handheld cleaners are specially designed to reach the corner areas where these big cleaners can’t reach.
3. Upright Vacuum cleaner
The upright vacuum comes with a stand like structure and with a wider swath. It is useful for cleaning larger areas.
These cleaners are easy to store as they don’t need to keep in a box. It can stand in a corner as they don’t need much space. For cleaning carpets, upright vacuum cleaners are best.
Also, this cleaner helps in cleaning the floor and stairs.
4. Stick Vacuum cleaner
A lighter version of upright cleaners is a stick vacuum cleaner. These cleaners are easy to store, easy to handle, and easy to clean the floors.
It allows you to clean the surfaces and stairs quickly. It is easy to drag as they are lightweight, which makes it convenient for you to clean the stairs as you don’t need to drag heavy cleaners.
Some of the stick cleaners come with detachable and extended sticks to adjust the size of the stick according to the use.
Stick cleaners are also useful for cleaning cars and ideal for vacuuming pet hair.
5. Robotic Vacuum cleaner
The most advanced type of vacuum cleaner is a robotic vacuum cleaner. A robotic cleaner is an intelligent cleaner you just have to fix the functions for cleaning, and it will automatically clean the surface.
A robotic cleaner is expensive as compared to any other cleaners. But they are small in size and convenient to store.
Among the five different types of vacuum cleaners, the best vacuum cleaner in India is canister and handheld cleaners.
These are the two cleaners that are more common in the houses of India. They are easy to handle and are at affordable prices.
As compared to these cleaners upright cleaner and robotic cleaners are expensive. The price range of upright cleaners varies from ₹ 5000 to ₹ 15000 and robotic cleaners range from ₹ 25000 to ₹ 60000.
As we have already discussed the different types of vacuum cleaners – Canister, Upright, Stick, Handheld, and Robotic.
We believe that now you have a clear picture of it and must have chosen the best type of vacuum cleaner according to your home requirement.
The second factor that you should be aware of is its brand. There are so many companies that manufacture vacuum cleaners.
But are all these random vacuum cleaners are good?
The answer is no, you should always review its brand before buying. As per our research, the most trusted manufacturer of the best vacuum cleaner in India is
Philips, Eureka Forbes, Dyson, Kent, Karcher, Panasonic, and American Micronic.
We recommend these best brands of vacuum cleaners for your home which has captured the Indian market.
The next factor is the weight of the vacuum cleaners. Lightweight cleaners are more convenient for cleaning, as you can easily move those cleaners around your home.
On the other hand, a heavier cleaner will make it difficult for you to move the cleaner from one room to another. Normally upright cleaners are heavier than any other cleaners.
A handheld and stick cleaners are lightweight and it’s easy to carry. The average weight of the canister cleaner varies from 4 – 8 kg. Although the canister cleaners have rotating wheels, which makes it easy for you to drag it to any place.
In vacuum cleaners, the capacity means the storage of dust or debris in the bag. The average dust capacity of a canister cleaner for home usage ranges from 2L – 21L.
Whereas handheld vacuum cleaners have less storage capacity because of the small size.
The dust capacity of handheld cleaners starts from 0.5 L. In most of the cleaners, the bags are made up of synthetic cloth and are reusable.
Bag or Bagless
An important factor that differentiates the vacuum cleaners are bag or bagless.
- In bagged cleaners, you can replace the inner bag after its full.
- In bagged vacuum cleaners, you have to keep changing the dust bags.
- On the other hand, a Bagless bag has a filter that traps dust in a dirt chamber.
- In Bagless vacuum cleaner, you have to clean the filter after filter manually.
- It depends on your choice which cleaner is more suitable for you.
Corded or Cordless
From our research, we have come through the fact that both the types depend upon its usage and the area of your house.
If you have a big house go for corded vacuum cleaners and a small house you can buy a cordless vacuum cleaner.
Generally, most of the vacuum cleaners come with 6 months or 1 year or a maximum of 2 years warranty period. But some vacuum cleaners don’t offer any warranty.
Do check the warranty period before buying it.
Frequently asked questions
We hope after reading the “best vacuum cleaner in India” article, now you have understood the various criteria that you should know before buying a vacuum cleaner.
And the buying guide helped you in knowing the facts, that you should consider. We have tried to put all the necessary points regarding a vacuum cleaner.
Now it’s your turn to select the best among the top 10 vacuum cleaners. Choose the one keeping in mind all the requirements that you want in a vacuum cleaner to keep your home clean and hygiene.
“Afterall Happiness is a clean home.”
Let us know in the comments below if there is any question regarding the article or if anything else that we can help you out with.
We are here for you!