Best Smart TV in India
Choosing a Smart TV for your home is by no means an easy task. What has made it a lot more challenging is all the new advancements on the technology front!
The display type has advanced from LCD to LED, OLED, and QLED in absolutely no time. To help you out, we have brought the list of the best Smart TV in India.
The price range of Smart televisions differs from Rs 8-10k to around Rs 2,00,000. It all depends on the features and quality that you are looking for.
Some of the smart features that are a must-have in your next Smart TV are screen mirroring, live casting, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connectivity, etc.
The buyer’s guide section in this article will walk you through the various features and technical specifications that will help you pick your favourite from our list of best Smart TV in India.
1. Sony Bravia 32 inch Full HD LED Smart TV
The Sony Bravia is one of the smartest options when it comes to the best 32 inches Smart TV in India.
This Smart TV is a fully HD LED TV that comes packed with exciting superior features making it stand apart from its competitors.
This Smart TV has a 1080p resolution, which ensures that you don’t miss out on even the minutest of details. With the Sony Bravia, you can now experience HDR entertainment with amazing clarity.
Sony has packed this smart TV with quality sound features making it one of the best 32 inches Smart TV in India.
Its built-in woofer is backed with ClearAudio+ feature that enhances the clarity of dialogues and music. The Smart Plug & Play feature allows you to easily share content from your smartphone to the TV.
Connect both the devices using a USB and enjoy any content from your smartphone on the television. In addition, this smart TV from the house of Sony has many more special features, which are discussed below.
- X-Reality Pro: This feature enhances the clarity of every scene by upscaling the pixels. It has got an image database with which views are matched and analyzed. This helps in reducing the noise and refining the images.
- Built-In Woofer: The 32 inches Sony Bravia comes equipped with a sub-woofer that totally enhances the experience. If you enjoy deep bass, this Smart TV is one of the best options for you.
- Smart Remote: Its Smart Remote can be used to operate both your TV as well as STB (Set-Top Box). The remote allows you to switch between TV and Set Top Box with just a button. Besides, it also features two dedicated buttons for Netflix and YouTube.
- Seamless Connectivity: If you don’t have a Wi-Fi setup at your place or your Wi-Fi isn’t working, you can still connect your Sony Bravia to the Internet from your phone’s data using the USB Tethering option.
- Safety Features: The Sony Bravia is sturdy and durable. It is built to protect itself against dust, humidity, lightning, and power overloading.
- Multi-Languages: Not just English, this Smart TV can be used in multiple Indian Regional languages, including Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, and more.
2. LG 55 inches 4K UHD Smart LED TV
The next smart TV in our list of best Smart TV in India is this 55” beauty from LG. This Smart TV from LG comes with 4K Ultra HD resolution and IPS Display that claims to be four times better than any Fully HD Television.
The TV is easily one of the best 55 inch Smart TV in India with features like inbuilt Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
The LG 55” 4K UHD Smart LED TV features an instinctive Home Dashboard that allows you to use and access content from any connected device with a simple command.
This enhances the user experience and enables easy and smooth navigation. Another great feature of this Smart TV is that you can easily connect your Apple devices using the AirPlay2 functionality.
This LG UHD TV displays images with almost 100% color exactness even if you are sitting at wide angles (up to 60°).
- Quad-Core Processor: This Smart TV runs on a quad-core processor that creates more contrast and dynamic color. The fast processor also ensures the elimination of noise. Even the low-resolution scenes and images are improved and up-scaled so that you can enjoy those images almost like a 4K resolution image.
- AI Acoustic Tuning: This is another advanced AI feature offered in this Smart TV from LG. The AI Acoustic Tuning feature recognizes and identifies the spots from where you usually watch TV so that you get to enjoy its high-quality sound truly.
- Magic Remote: The LG Magic Motion Remote comes equipped with ThinQ AI Speak feature that lets you control the TV with voice commands. The Bluetooth based remote can operate in any direction, so you don’t have to stand in front of the TV to use it.
- 4K Active HDR: The 4K Active HDR Technology enhances the overall viewing experience by offering detailed and accurate color. Its HLG and HDR10 formats deliver high-quality HDR content.
- DTS Virtual-X: The LG 55” inch Smart TV comes with inbuilt speakers to deliver a flawless audio experience.
- Connectivity: Easily view or share your favourite content from any of your devices. Smart TV offers multiple connectivity options, including Bluetooth, USB, and more.
- Attractive Design: The sleek and stylish design on this Smart TV is the cherry on the cake. It will truly add to the overall aesthetics of your living room.
3. Samsung 43 Inches Ultra HD LED Smart TV
One of the best Smart TV in India, this 43” 4K UHD LED, is a top-notch product from the house of Samsung. The product is built with exceptional technological features to offer you a perfect viewing experience.
This Smart TV offers Ultra HD pictures with crisp and sharp images so that you get to see the most intrinsic of details from every scene.
This feature-rich Smart TV is one of the best 43 inch Smart TV in India and offers options like Live Casting and Screen Mirroring.
Broadcast your experiences directly on your Smart TV from anywhere in the world using the Live Cast feature.
The Screen Mirroring feature allows you to sync the screens of your smartphone with your Smart TV. Some of the other special features that make this smart TV one of the best Smart TV in India are:
- UHD Dimming: This feature splits and processes the TV screen into smaller blocks, which allow the viewer to enjoy each and every scene with absolute and precise detailing. The contrast, sharpness, and colors are enhanced to give you a complete experience.
- PurColour: The Samsung 43” UHD LED Smart TV brings colors to life, delivering your favourite images with absolute color accuracy.
- Tune Station: This is one of my favourite features on this Smart TV. If you are in a mood to listen to some music, turn on the Tune Station on your Smart TV. It converts your TV screen into a virtual music system to give you a more realistic experience.
- Lag-Free Gaming: You can also enjoy your favourite high-graphic games on your Smart TV.
- SmartThings App: The SmartThings App offers several features and can act as a Dashboard, Remote Control, or Universal Guide. This feature makes this Smart TV from Samsung all the more user-friendly.
- Sync and Share: This Smart TV from Samsung allows you to easily sync your TV with the Samsung Cloud so that you can conveniently use and share content.
- Personal Computer: Use your Smart TV as your Personal Computer when the need arises. This Smart TV gives you multiple options, including screen mirroring or cloud computing, to use your TV as your office computer.
4. Kevin 32 inches HD Ready LED Smart TV
This TV is easily one of the best 32 inch Smart TV in India if you are looking for an economical option.
The Kevin 32” HD Ready LED Smart TV is a product from the house of Beston Sky Vision Pvt. Ltd., which is known for producing value for money products.
This Smart TV offers a number of quality features without burning a hole in your pocket and one of the reasons why this Smart TV has a 4.3 rating on Amazon with over 6,000 reviews.
This smart TV comes with the official cloud TV apps that include OTT platforms like Hotstar, Sony LIV, Voot, Zee5, Eros Now, Alt Balaji, Jio Cinema, and many more. It also features CineWall that has more than 15,00,000+ hours of music, videos, movies, and more exciting content for you to enjoy.
Kevin 32” Smart TV is equipped to regularly update itself with all the new software and firmware changes, ensuring the smooth functioning of all your apps and the overall performance of the TV. This value for money TV is one of the best Smart TV in India with many more unique features that are discussed below:
- Content Discovery Engine: Just type the title of your favourite show, and its discovery engine will search for it from its massive list of content to show your desired content on top.
- HRDD Technology: Enjoy your favourite movies and shows with its advanced HRDD technology. It enhances the picture quality of every scene to give you the most extraordinary television experience.
- Lifetime Free Movies: With the Cloud TV, you get entitled to lifetime free membership of the MovieBox App. The app features a collection of more than 15,000 movies, short films, and documentaries across different genres and multiple regional languages.
- Screen Mirroring: The Kevin 32” Smart TV allows you to mirror your smartphone with your TV screen using E-Share easily. This means you can enjoy movies, shows, music, etc. from your smartphone on the big screen.
- Web Touch Remote: The Web Touch Remote allows you to navigate through the TV and its content easily. The remote has multiple shortcut keys to make your experience a completely hassle-free one.
- High Performance: The Smart TV guarantees a smooth performance with an 8GB RAM, 1GB ROM, and a quad-core processor. Enjoy lag-free multi-tasking and exceptional performance with this quality Smart TV.
5. Vu Pixelight Series 75 inches Smart LED TV
The 75” Vu Pixelight 4K UHD Smart TV is built with some of the most advanced technological features truly justifying its high price tag. The TV runs on Vu’s own operating system that has an easy-to-use UI design.
It allows you to customize your home page with your favourite apps. This Smart TV comes with preloaded Netflix & YouTube premium apps. Its remote has dedicated buttons for YouTube, Netflix & Amazon Prime Video that lets you open them with a single press of a button.
Video-on-Demand (VOD) contents like Amazon Prime, YouTube, Netflix, etc. are usually shot using advanced cameras and VFX technology. However, viewers don’t always get to enjoy all the effects owing to internet speed or other constraints.
The Vu VOD Upscaler aims to solve this problem using advanced algorithms and the digital signal processor (DSP). The technology enhances the audio and video playback for these content so that you get the optimum experience.
- 4K Dolby Vision: The Smart TV provides excellent picture quality with accurate detailing and high contrast using technologies like HDR10 and 4K Dolby Vision. This means that what’s black will be displayed darker, what’s white will seem bright, and it also adds vibrance to each and every colour. Its Digital MPEG noise reduction function allows you to control the clarity of the pictures.
- High Bright Panel: The TV comes equipped with a 4K panel that enhances the daylight viewing experience. If you want to optimize your experience, you can choose between Cinema Night and Day modes based on your environment.
- Dolby Digital: The Vu Pixelight is equipped with some of the best sound features, including inbuilt Dolby Audio. Get a theatre-like experience with features like DTS TruSurround, DTS TruBass, DTS TruDialog, Late Night Mode, and Audio-Only Mode.
- Smartphone as Remote: You can also use your smartphone as the remote to your TV. Use the Remote Now App and get the control of your Smart TV on your phone. You can sync your phone screen to your Smart TV if you want to enjoy any content on the big screen.
6. Sony Bravia 65 inches Ultra HD OLED TV
This 65” inch beauty from Sony Bravia is sure one of the best Smart TV in India with features that will blow your minds off. With more than 8 million illuminating pixels, this OLED TV will change the way you watch TV.
This TV combines HDR detailing with 4K clarity to bring you the ultimate picture quality. The combination results in fine detailing and highlights giving you the most remarkable experience ever.
The Sony Bravia 65” OLED TV runs on a Certified Android OS, which means you can do everything on your TV that you love doing on your android smartphone.
The smart TV also lets you download apps, including games from the Google Play Store. Once you have it downloaded, you can play offline too.
It is like having a smartphone with a giant screen and a remarkable picture quality. Some of the other features of this Smart OLED TV are discussed below:
- 4K X-Reality PRO: This 4K Picture Processing Technology up-scales and enhances the pixels in each and every scene with real-time image processing. The resulting picture quality would be a truly remarkable experience.
- Triluminos Display: Enjoy every colour in a more lifelike manner. The Triluminos Display screen in the Sony Bravia comes with a special backlight that ensures that no colour goes unnoticed. It has a unique database of images to address contrast, edges, texture, and colour.
- Sound Technology: Get immersed in what you are seeing as the entire screen works like a speaker as well. This TV is also equipped with a subwoofer that offers a powerful and deep bass. Its built-in subwoofer is backed with ClearAudio+ feature that enhances the clarity of dialogues and music.
- Voice Search: Search for your favourite shows with just your voice command. This Android TV also lets you ask for recommendations using a voice search by asking for a particular genre.
- Chromecast: The Sony Bravia comes with an inbuilt Chromecast option that lets you watch your favourite shows from the smartphone or other devices directly on your TV screen.
- One Remote for everything: Be it your Bravia TV or your Set Top Box, you need just one remote to control everything. The remote also other amazing features like Voice Search, a dedicated Netflix button, and much more.
7. Kodak LED Smart TV 40 inches Full HD
The Kodak 40FHDXSMART PRO is one of the best 40 inch Smart TV in India. It is considered to be a value for money product. This Android Based TV has multiple smart features that will keep you hooked to your TV, so don’t complain if you don’t feel like going to work on a Monday!
What makes us pick this TV as one of the best 40 inch smart TV India is its seamless interface that gives you a smartphone-like feel. It is very easy to use and user friendly.
The TV comes preloaded with a host of OTT platforms, including YouTube, Hotstar, and Netflix. The MiraCast feature not only allows you to mirror smartphone screen onto the TV but also it lets you to use your smartphone as a keyboard and remote.
The sound quality of this Smart TV is top-class and gets you immersed in what you are watching.
The powerful yet crystal clear gives a different feeling altogether. Enjoy movies and videos like never before with its 1920 x 1080 Fully HD resolution. It guarantees a sharp and crisp viewing experience.
On the connectivity front, the TV comes with 3 HDMI ports, which are very easy to operate as well. On the downside, the TV doesn’t have a Bluetooth option. The other features of this Smart TV are discussed below:
- Android Based: Running on Android 7.0, this Smart TV is equipped with a smooth and powerful Operating System that ensures there a user-friendly and lag-free experience.
- Wi-Fi Enabled: With your home Wi-Fi, you can easily connect your Smart TV so that you are not left behind in your social media life as well. Stay connected to the Internet with the Kodak 40FHDXSMART PRO.
- Computer Interface: You can even use your Smart TV as a Modern computer as it offers you the right Modern PC Interface option. Multi-tasking never got better than this!
- Free Content: Enjoy free content for up to 10 million hours from all your favourite apps like Hotstar, Netflix, and YouTube.
- Brightness: The Brightness options in this Smart TV allows you to increase it up to 350 nits so that you can get to see all the details from even the darkest of the scenes.
8. LG 65 inches Ultra HD Smart OLED TV
One of the best Smart TV in India, this 65” OLED Smart TV from India, comes with inbuilt Alexa and Google Assistant.
It also features a Home Dashboard that allows you to view and access all connected devices from one place.
The Apple Airplay 2 feature in this TV ensures a hassle-free option when it comes to connecting your Apple devices. It also lets you play videos, content from your Apple devices directly on the TV screen.
The LG OLED65C9PTA runs on α9 Gen 2 Intelligent processor, which is highly efficient in delivering fast and seamless performance.
This 4K OLED TV, coupled with the Dolby Vision & Atmos redefines TV viewing experience, and this will make you feel like you are sitting in a theatre.
The TV uses advanced the HDR10 Pro that brings almost every colour to life. Some of the other superior features of this Smart TV from LG are as follows:
- Magic Remote: The Magic Remote from LG is truly amazing and can work in any direction. You will not have to stand or sit right in front of your TV or set-top box to be able to control it. The Magic Remote offers multiple features like Universal control, single-click access, ThinQ AI speaks, and the Point, Click, and Scroll function. It also comes with two dedicated buttons for Amazon Prime Video and Netflix.
- Mobile Content Overlay: This feature allows you to overlay your mobile screen to your Smart TV without having to pause or switch off your favourite show.
- Wireless Sound: This Smart TV gives you the option to connect it to a Bluetooth headset, which means now you can enjoy your favourite shows without disturbing anyone else in the room. It offers multiple connectivity options like 2 Way Bluetooth, LAN, USB, and HDMI.
- Minimalistic Design: The LG OLED65C9PTA features a sleek and sophisticated design that will completely complement the overall look of your home.
- Gallery Mode: The Gallery Mode shows you some of the most attractive travel pictures from the world over updated by TripAdvisor.
- AI features: This product comes featured with multiple AI features, including AI Sound, AI Picture, AI Brightness, and AI Acoustic Tuning.
9. Samsung 65 inches Q Series Ultra HD QLED Smart TV
This QLED Smart TV easily makes its way into our list of best Smart TV in India.
The Q Series from Samsung features a number of extraordinary functions like the Q Colour, Q Contrast, Q HRD Elite, and Q Engine that are meant to enhance the quality of your overall viewing experience.
The quantum dots in QLED TVs are meant to last long, and they deliver the same quality of detailing and colour over time.
When your TV is turned off, you can use it as home décor by selecting from a number of background options.
So instead of a black screen, you can use your Smart TV as another addition to your interior décor. You can even display photos from your smartphone gallery or turn on background music with your smartphone or just a voice command.
Its One Depth feature brings a plethora of content in one place so that you don’t have to navigate through the TV to search for different content providers.
The Samsung QA65Q6FNAK is one of the best Smart TV in India with a number of additional features that are discussed below:
- One Remote Control: All you need is one remote to control your TV and any other device connected to it. Its-auto detection feature automatically connects devices making the entire process a whole lot easier and user-friendly.
- SmartThings App: One app to control all your smart devices. From your Smart TV to your mobile and your fridge, you can control all of it from just a single app. The app also comes with options like Remote Control and Universal Guide.
- Sync & Share: Easily sync and share any content from your smartphone or other devices using Samsung Cloud. You can even display mobile pictures on your refrigerator or TV screens with this feature. It must be mentioned that this feature only works with compatible devices.
- Notification Updates: Get notified regarding all that is happening on your social media profiles or calendar reminders right on your TV while you enjoy your favourite shows.
10. Panasonic 43 inches Full HD LED Smart TV
This fully HD LED Smart TV from Panasonic is an absolute treat and comes packed with multiple attractive features. One of the best 43 inch Smart TV in India, this Full HD TV offers its viewers a remarkable experience with its 1080p resolution.
Panasonic has equipped this smart TV with its very own Hexa Chroma Drive Technology. It adds beauty to the colors with the six colour reproduction functionality.
This technology enhances the viewing experience by adding three extra colours complementing the primary colours.
This Smart TV has an 800-hertz Backlight Motion Rate, which means that there is no juddering or loss of resolution when showing motion.
BMR ensures that fast motion reduces smoothly by switching off parts of the background light while rendering the image.
The Smart TV offers multiple connectivity options and comes equipped with an HDMI port and two USB ports. Some other special features of this Smart TV from Panasonic are:
- My Home Screen 3.0: The Home Screen 3.0 Feature allows you to customize your home screen the way you like it. You can choose and add your favourite apps that you want on your home screen, making it very user-friendly.
- Powerful Woofer: The 7.2 cm woofers are guaranteed to blow away your mind with its deep bass. If you frequently watch rock concerts or action movies, you are in for an absolute treat.
- Swipe & Share: All it takes is a swipe to share content from your smartphone or tab to your Smart TV.
- Audio Link: You can connect your Smart TV to any wireless speaker using its Bluetooth Audio Link function. If you want to listen to music content from your tablet or smartphone on the high-quality TV speakers, the Bluetooth Audio Link function allows you to comfortably do that as well.
- Screen Mirroring: The Screen Mirroring function allows you to easily sync your smartphone screen to your TV screen.
- IPS Panel: The Smart TV comes equipped with an IPS panel that provides you with a wide viewing angle and high light transmission. These panels are very bright, and their structure is such that it allows light to travel through more efficiently. The backlight system of the Panel is also very useful.
Buyer’s Guide – How to Select the Best Smart TV in India?
The above list of best Smart TV in India features a compilation of the top Smart Televisions based on a number of factors, including price, features, specifications, and customer reviews.
However, if you still cannot make up your mind, then we have got you a detailed and insightful buyer’s guide, which will help you in making up your mind.
Now that we have already listed the ten best Smart TV in India let’s talk about the various points and factors to be kept in mind if you’re looking to buy a Smart TV.
The points as mentioned above or advantages are something that is present in almost all the best Smart TV in India.
Let us look at the other factors that you need to look at before finalizing your next Smart TV.
The Operating System, or the OS, of your Smart TV, ascertains what apps you will be able to download or use on the device.
The OS also determines the ease with which you can navigate through your television. The best Smart TV in India can be divided into three categories based on the OS they are using.
It’s always advisable to buy a Smart TV that comes preloaded with all your favourite apps.
Just like with smartphones, it’s crucial to check the RAM and Storage section before finalizing your next Smart TV purchase.
A higher RAM means that your television experience will be lag-free and smooth. The RAM options generally available in the best Smart TV in India are 1GB, 2GB, and 4GB. A 2GB RAM works well enough for a smart TV.
Higher storage allows you to have more number of apps and media files on your TV.
Smart TVs usually come with storage options of 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, and 16GB. An 8G storage should be able to suffice most of your needs.
Having an advanced remote with accessible navigation features truly enhances your overall television experience.
Most of the Smart TV remotes now come equipped with voice control features. Another quality feature provided by several smart TV brands in the Air Remote/Air Mouse functionality that enables you to use the TV remote as a wireless mouse.
Mobile Phone led control is another exceptional feature that can now be seen in many upcoming smart TV models that allow you to automate your Smart Television with your smartphone fully.
Casting and Phone Mirroring
Many smart TVs come pre-installed with this feature, or you can also download the mirroring app to enjoy this advanced functionality.
The feature allows you to duplicate or cast your smartphone screen directly onto your television. The Mirroring or Casting function enables you to cast videos or movies from your smartphone to your smart TV.
Type of Display
The display type of any smart TV ascertains the picture quality it produces. Some of the famous display types are OLED, QLED, and LED. Plasma and LCD technologies have now gone outdated, as all these display types are now using LED technology.
All these three display types are perfect when it comes to giving you a quality viewing experience.
OLED TVs are considered to be the thinnest of all three. When it comes to the starting cost, LED TVs are the cheapest, while OLED and QLED TVs are much more expensive.
However, the technology and features offered by these televisions easily justify their cost.
It is defined as the number of pixels on the display screen. The higher resolution means more number of pixels, which means that the images are sharper and are displayed with higher clarity.
Three different resolution options are available in the different smart TV models available in the market. The three available options are:
An HD Ready Smart TV can run on an SD Set Top Box as well, on the other hand, the other two options require an HD Set-Top Box.
A 4K Smart TV is the best option if you are looking to play Xbox, PlayStation, or any high-quality game on your TV.
When it comes to cost, the 4K or UHD Smart TV will cost you the most, while the HD ready TVs are the most economical.
Contrast Ratio refers to the visibility of the scenes in detail.
If the contrast ratio in your Smart TV is high, you will be able to clearly view the pictures in particular (including scenes with a dark background).
On the other hand, a lower contrast ratio will mean that you won’t be able to see all the details of the picture. Black might seem like dull grey.
The Refresh Rate is referred to the rate at which image changes on the TV screen in one second.
A high refresh rate indicates smooth and blur-free images. A Smart TV with a higher refresh rate is a good option for those who enjoy watching action movies, sports, or playing high-resolution games.
Finding the right screen size is crucial if you want to enjoy a great viewing experience truly. If your screen is too small, then you might miss out on minute details of the scene.
On the contrary, if the screen size is too big or too close to you, then you might face a loss of clarity and also some neck sprain.
Two factors are essential to finding the right screen size for your Smart TV – Viewing Distance and Resolution.
The following table might help you make the right decision when it comes to the screen size of the TV.
When it comes to the Sound factor, there are two points that need to be considered – Sound Output and Sound Technology.
Sound output is usually measured in terms of watts. High wattage indicates high sound. Most of the best Smart TV in India come equipped with different sound modes.
Based on what you are watching, you can switch the sound mode to get the perfect experience.
You also need to check the sound technology and speaker used in any particular smart TV. Most of the smart TVs now come with DTS Premium or Dolby Digital speakers.
The Connectivity factor entails to the input ports and output ports. Some of the most important ports that one should always look for in a Smart TV are USB, HMDI, and Audio.
HDMI, USB, RCA, VGA, Bluetooth, and Ethernet/LAN Port.
HDMI Arc, 3.5 mm Audio out, RCA Audio out
We believe that all these points would have helped you by picking your favourite TV from the list of best Smart TV in India. Every family is different, and so are their demands. So make your choice wisely as a Smart TV is a long-term investment, especially if you’re going for one of the high-end options.
We have tried to keep the buyer’s guide as simple and as detailed as possible. However, you can always connect with us through the comment box if you have any queries or if you want us to add any of your favourite TV on this list.
Keep Reading. Keep Shopping!
Kindly let us know if you have any confusion or queries regarding buying a smart TV in the comment section.