Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaner In India
Oh, the wonders of technology.
Once upon a time, our ancestors would have fainted from shock if they saw the kind of gadgets that are available today – a Robotic Vacuum Cleaner in one such gadget.
List of Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaner in India
Look through the products and bring home the one that checks all your boxes!
You don’t need to fret about busting a backbone while cleaning with a sweeper or a regular vacuum cleaner. With these robotic vacuum cleaners, you can let the machine handle all the cleaning.
Meanwhile, you can sit back and relax doing something else that you love doing.
These are the best robotic vacuum cleaner in India, and they will get rid of all those persistent dirty spots.
So what are you waiting for?
In the list below, you will find accurate information regarding all of these chosen products. All of them are excellent in their rights.
1. iRobot Roomba i7 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum
At first glance, this vacuum cleaner might seem a bit pricey and the most technically advanced on the list.
The technical brilliance makes this one of the best robotic vacuum cleaners in India. It easily avoids colliding with objects in its path.
It also uses its effective and smart design to clean your house thoroughly. If you are willing to spend that extra buck, then this is the best option for you.
- Model: i7
- Product Dimensions: 34.2 x 34 x 9.3 cm
- Weight: 3.38 Kilograms
- Colour: Silver
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Imprint Smart Mapping: It creates a map of the rooms in your house. So you can choose how to clean room-wise in the settings.
- vSLAM navigation Technology: This is a type of navigation technology that helps the robot move better around the house without colliding with things.
- Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System: Debris, dirt, and pet hair. All are taken care of with equal measure and proficiency while cleaning.
- Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes: The special rubber brushes change the device comes in contact with the floor. It’s different for hard floors and soft floors.
- Dirt Detect Technology: The dirtiest areas are detected easily so that they can be given the required extra time they need.
Are you worried about your robot vacuum cleaner bumping into objects and furniture when it is working? This device is a one-stop solution for you then.
One of the best vacuum cleaner in India, the 360 S7, is slam proof. It avoids collision because that’s what it was designed to do.
Not to mention that it also provides some superb cleaning for your home.
- Model: 360RCS7USA
- Dimensions: 35 x 35 x 10 cm
- Weight: 3.8 Kilograms
- Colour: White
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Laser Navigation Smart System: Can work very well even in total darkness with the use of advanced LIDAR sensors. It can map out and save the terrain of your house in its system.
- Smart App: It can be voice-controlled via ALEXA and also has Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Multiple-Sensors Coordination: Special sensors help the device coordinate with the objects on the floor while cleaning so that it does not get damaged.
- Smart Water Tank: The seeping of water is slow and systematic down the mopping pad. This ensures smoother and more efficient cleaning.
- Anti-Drop and Anti-Collision: The vacuum cleaner can detect when fall damage is about to occur and also dodges possible collisions with ease.
3. 360 S6 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Wet Mopping
A fully modern vacuum cleaner with APP control enabled for your convenience.
The long battery life and the superior cleaning performance can land this as one of the best robotic vacuum cleaner in India.
But it further pushes the boundaries with the increased operational area and a wet mopping feature for better cleaning. This cleaner is one robotic vacuum cleaner that you just cannot miss.
- Model: S6
- Dimensions: 35 x 35 x 35 cm
- Weight: 5.93 Kilograms
- Colour: White
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Operation time: Can work for 90-120 minutes without stopping. This battery life is available per every charge and results in successful cleaning
- In-Built Dust Bin: The provided dust bin can contain up to 0.4L of dirt and dust particles. The best robotic vacuum cleaners in India have a decent dust bin.
- Water Tank: The pre-built water tank provides sufficient water supply to the device so that cleaning can be done as appropriately as possible. It also tries to conserve water when necessary.
- Working Area: A large working area of 1615 square feet ensures that large portions of the house can get cleaned per every charge.
- HEPA Filter: This is a special filter designed for animal hair, carpets, or extra hard floors.
4. 360 C50 Robot Vacuum and Mop 2600 Pa
If absolute cleaning power is what you seek, then look no further. The best robotic vacuum cleaner in India should be known for its cleaning power, and this device exactly does that.
2600 Pa of cleaning prowess ensures that you never need to worry about dirty spots getting missed by this machine.
What’s more, is that this product provides excellent value for money. It will provide quality as well as performance.
- Model: 50-1
- Product Dimensions: 31.5 x 31.5 x 7.9 cm
- Weight: 2.17 Kilograms
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 2600 pa Suction Power: Super strong suction power provides excellent cleaning for all types of floors and environments.
- Four Stage Suction Power: Quiet, Standard, Powerful, and Max are the four suction settings for an all-round approach to cleaning.
- Three Stage Water Flow: The Low, Medium, and High settings for the water flow helps with the mopping and increases efficiency and convenience.
- Compact Design: The ultra-thin design and the super small size all add to the convenience and portability of one of the best robotic vacuum cleaner in India.
- Versatile Cleaning: Deep Cleaning, Edge Cleaning, and Spot Cleaning are all special features that result in a more complete and uniform cleaning process.
5. eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11C
If you are tired of breaking your back every day in order to clean your home, then this is the perfect product for you.
One of the best robotic vacuum cleaner in India, this device receives amazing word of mouth. With superior cleaning and low maintenance functioning, this is an excellent solution to your cleaning needs.
- Model: Eufy RoboVac 11S
- Product Dimensions: 32.5 x 32.5 x 7.25 cm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Colour: Black
- Pure Power Puck: The device sucks up dirt with precision and leaves the area spotless and clean. It also removes those persistent dust particles that are hard to get rid of with hands.
- Non-Stop Cleaning: Large wheels help with navigating the house terrain for non-stop cleaning. So carpets and changes in floor patterns are not an issue.
- Zero Attention Needed: It has drop-sensing technology, so it will never fall down a staircase. This happens for all types of high locations
- Triple Filter System: It has a dual-layer filter coupled with one high powered filter for maximum cleaning.
- Automatic Cleaning: Multiple cleaning modes and pre-setting of vacuuming times help achieve excellent cleaning.
6. ILIFE V5s Pro 2-in-1 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Make your life much simpler with this top-notch robotic vacuum cleaner. It has all the functions required to be the best robotic vacuum cleaner in India.
Not only is it easy to use, but it also provides excellent cleaning. It makes your cleaning process less tiresome so that you can spend your time doing other things in your life.
- Model: V5s Pro
- Product Dimensions: 29.97 x 29.97 x 7.62 cm
- Weight: 2.22 Kilograms
- Colour: Gold
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Low Noise: The vacuuming causes very low noise and won’t disturb the household members. This is good for houses with elderly people.
- Anti- Fall Staircase: You don’t need to worry about the device falling off a staircase or any other high platform.
- Random Cleaning Pattern: Pre-set cleaning patterns require zero effort from your end. Apply the settings once and forget about it.
- Suction Port: The powerful suction port sucks away all the dust and dirt and leaves a squeaky clean floor. It also ensures lesser germs and bacteria.
- Remote Control Operations: Remote controlled operability reduces your workload and makes cleaning hassle-free.
Buying Guide – How to Select the Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaner in India?
Most people focus on just the cleaning ability of the vacuum cleaner, but there is so much more to it.
As an informed consumer, you should take into consideration all the different benefits that these machines provide. We’ve noted down the most important ones below.
Size & Shape
A larger robotic vacuum cleaner would have difficulty cleaning the smaller parts of your house. It won’t be able to reach due to its bulky size.
Try to go for one that has a height of fewer than 3 inches so that it can clean without interruptions.
This is a significant factor. Most robotic vacuum cleaners run for about 60-70 minutes before running out of power.
So your best bet would be one that runs for at least 90 minutes. Longer battery life separates the bad products from the best robotic vacuum cleaner in India.
The dustbin size will decide how much dust and dirt can be collected in one go by the machine.
So a larger bin will collect more but is also likely to make the device bulkier.
A perfect choice would be to go for a bin capacity of 0.25 liters for optimum efficiency and quantity.
Cleaning & Operating Modes
Most good robotic vacuum cleaners have different cleaning modes that vary based on your needs.
So suppose the amount of clean up needed is low, then Quiet Mode would be your option. For a more vigorous cleaning, perhaps Turbo Mode could be enabled.
It all depends on your requirements and what you need at the same time.
A robotic machine can easily cause accidents if a proper navigation system is not built into the device.
It can easily fall off a staircase, hit objects, get damaged, or worse, hurt sometimes by mistake.
So navigation systems help prevent these damages, which is done with the help of advanced sensors.
These cleaners come equipped with cameras that can map out the terrain of your house.
This helps it remember the locations and, with time, get better at navigation and avoidance.
This feature is usually a pricey one but good and helpful for cleaning larger rooms.
You can pre-set a particular time of the day when the device will automatically clean the home. This further increases the convenience.
Wi-Fi & Smart Technology
The best robotic vacuum cleaner in India comes with better connective technology so that you can voice activate the device with Alexa or a suitable equivalent.
Remote-controlled robot vacuum cleaner are useful as they reduce your workload by a hefty amount.
You can relax and do the bot do most of the heavy lifting with just the touch of a button.
For better mopping, the best robotic vacuum cleaner in India would require a sufficiently sized water tank.
Fortunately, most advanced robotic vacuum cleaners come packaged with a decent water tank. Also, the cleaners and scrubbers should be of good quality so that they don’t deteriorate easily.
Compared to regular vacuum cleaners, the sound generated from robotic vacuum cleaners can be quite bothersome.
Choose one that operates at lower decibel levels or go with one that offers a quiet mode for silent cleaning.
The price of a product would vary based on the kind of features it provides.
Price usually dictates the product’s quality in terms of technology, power, customizability, ease of use, etc.
Other factors that come into the foray are the brand of the cleaner and quality of post-sales services provided and of course warranty.
The best robotic vacuum cleaners in India will always come with a big price tag. A major reason for that is the warranty provided.
Very rarely would a bot have a warranty of more than one year. Choose the products wisely as they are costly to repair and replace, so a longer warranty period always helps.
How to Maintain a Robotic Vacuum Cleaner?
• After every couple of sessions, make sure that you move and shake the filter.
• After every 10-12 cleaning sessions, you should replace the filter with a new one. If the original filters are too costly, then you may try a third-party version but be aware that this would make the warranty of the device null and void
• You must cut away all the extra hair that gets collected in the brush after every usage. Some bots come packaged with a cutting tool for more convenience.
• After every few weeks, clean the brushes and side brushes as well as all the coils to squeeze out a better performance.
• Wipe the sensors to clean dirt and dust. Follow the instructions provided with the manual. If it is mentioned that you can use cotton and rubbing alcohol, then you may do so.
• You can keep a can of compressed air and use it to blow the dust off of the bot.
• The brush roll should be changed at least once a year for maximum cleaning effect.
Advantages of Robotic Vacuum Cleaners:
Some of the advantages of owning a robot vacuum cleaner are as follows:
- It takes a lot of time and effort to clean the entire house, which can be effectively minimized while using the best robotic vacuum cleaner.
- Robotic vacuum cleaners are small in size and stature and hardly take up any space.
- They can easily navigate across furniture due to the sensor technology in them and their convenient size.
- Robotic Vacuum cleaners are Wi-Fi enabled and can be accessed through voice commands and also through a remote-controlled system.
We all love a decent workout. But not when that workout is cleaning the house.
In that case, a robot vacuum cleaner would be the best option. A powerful, automatic system that takes care of all the cleaning?
That’s like a dream come true!
It’s like we are already living in the future. It’s mindboggling to think that what we use to see in science fiction films in the old days is a reality now.
So get a move on and make this science fiction a part of your reality too.
The best robotic vacuum cleaner in India is available to you at affordable prices, and it’s about time that you get one for yourself.
We hope that we could provide you all the information that you were searching for.
Thank you for reading our article!