Best Refrigerator in India
The favourite part of a kitchen is your refrigerator that gives a reason why you should choose it very wisely. We are here to provide you the finest advice to pick the best refrigerator in India which is suitable for your kitchen according to your preferences.
The most required appliance in our home is a refrigerator. Whether for preserving cooked food or storing fruits and vegetables, snacks, and other frozen food items. No doubt that a refrigerator helps to keep the food fresh for a long time.
Along with food items, refrigerators are used for storing water and cold drinks. We all know how much we love freezing and refreshing ice-creams.
In the hot summer when we come home after a long hectic-day or in the afternoon a sip of chilled water makes our body feels great and relax.
List of Best Refrigerator in India
Types Of Refrigerators
Generally, refrigerators come in four different types depending on their sizes, capacity, functioning, energy-efficiency, power consumption, Frost free, conversion facility, in-built stabilizer, and eco-friendly.
We’ll help you to explore and try to explain the best refrigerator of all the types available in the Indian market.
Single Door Refrigerators
Single door refrigerators, the name itself defines that this refrigerator has only one door. This refrigerator is the basic refrigerator with a storage capacity between 50L to 250 L and its available at affordable prices.
The best thing about this refrigerator is that the power consumption rate is 30-40% less in comparison with double-door refrigerators. The single door is suitable for a small family of 1-3 members. The single refrigerator will occupy less space in your kitchen.
The freezer compartment is set at the top of the refrigerator with a separate door inside the refrigerator. It helps in maintaining the cooling temperature of the freezer. Along with that, letting the rest part function properly without affecting the other part.
Refrigerator in India which comes under the category of standard single door best refrigerator in India are
Double Door Refrigerators
Unlike the single door refrigerators, double door refrigerators have 2 separate doors one is the main door and the other for the freezer.
That means the freezer is separated from the refrigerator compartment. With this, you can open the freezer without opening the main door which keeps the other part unaffected. The storage capacity of this freezer is between 250 L to 495 L and is preferable for a family of 4 or above.
This refrigerator will occupy a little extra space in your kitchen. In spite of that, they have more storage capacity and bigger shelves and drawers where you can store all your daily and necessary needs. Double door refrigerators come with frost-free technology.
Best Refrigerator in India which comes under the category of best double door refrigerators in India are
Side By Side Refrigerators
A side by side refrigerator is more likely a classic wardrobe with two separate doors. The storage capacity is between 574 L to 810 L
This refrigerator has been introduced recently in India. Side by side refrigerators are becoming more popular among high-class people nowadays because of its premium designs and advanced features.
Being a little expensive this side by side refrigerator is actually making space in the kitchen of the Indian people. Definitely, it’s worth it if you have a big joint family since it makes your kitchen look more advanced and attractive.
This refrigerator offers you advanced features like its extra space, design, energy-efficiency, multi-digital sensors, and the innovative compressor. You will be able to set different modes in this refrigerator.
Best Refrigerator in India which comes under the category of best side by side refrigerator in India are
Multi Door Refrigerator
Just like other refrigerators, this refrigerator has multiple doors. This refrigerator provides you different multi-storage facility with three or more doors.
One, the main door where you can store snacks, food, and other items, etc. At the top of the refrigerator, there’s a freezer with a separate door, and the third door is at the bottom for storing fruits and vegetables with moisture retention.
Also, the zeolite technology present in most of the refrigerators will help to prevent the fruits and vegetables from ripening and keeps them fresh for a longer period.
Best Refrigerator in India which comes under the category of best multi-door refrigerator in India are
11 Best Refrigerator In India 2020
Here we are recommending you the top 11 best refrigerator under each category. Choose the one which is perfect for your kitchen.
LG offers a range of refrigerators with some incredible refrigerator models with advanced features. One of the best models of LG refrigerators is LG Star Inverter Direct Cool under single door refrigerators.
LG brings India’s 1st direct cool refrigerator with smart inverter technology. The name of the refrigerator itself defines that this Refrigerator comes with an inverter compressor.
The compressor is the most important part of a refrigerator and this inverter compressor helps to provide great performance, also ensures energy saving.
LG’s new range of refrigerators with smart inverters also ensures high-efficiency, great savings, and high durability.
Some features of the LG Star Inverter Direct-Cool Refrigerators which make it the best refrigerator in India.
- Smart Inverter Compressor – Smart inverters is one of the advanced features in refrigerators. It helps in automatically adjust the speed of cooling effect according to the quantity of food kept inside the refrigerators.
- Smart Connect – This feature will let the refrigerator function properly even after power cuts. You just need to connect your refrigerator with the home inverter.
- BEE Rating – BEE ratings ensure that the refrigerator is energy- efficient and thus saves a lot of energy.
- Fastest Ice Making – This feature is exclusive to LG direct cool refrigerators which helps in the formation of ices in just 108 minutes.
- Moist N Fresh Drawers – This lattice-type drawer will help in maintaining the humidity of green vegetables and fruits and keep them fresh for a longer period of time.
Another single door refrigerator is from Whirlpool, India’s leading manufacturer of electrical appliances.
Whirlpool manufactures a variety of refrigerators of different designs, sizes, and colors at affordable prices that makes it the best refrigerator in India.
This refrigerator offers you an IntelliSense inverter technology with VDE certification. Along with that, it ensures the top-notch performance and durability of the inverter compressor.
Whirlpool refrigerators have a feature of Honey Comb Moisture Lock-in Technology that helps in locking the moisture and freshness of fruits and vegetables kept inside the box.
More features of Whirlpool Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
- Excellent Design – Whirlpool provides you an excellent design refrigerator with crescent door design and breathe arc handles. With the supreme design, Whirlpool also offers advanced features like faster ice-making.
- Faster Ice-Formation – Whirlpool has a feature of Insulated Capillary which helps in the formation of ice faster than the normal time taken by a refrigerator.
- Insulated Capillary Technology – This technology helps the capillary to carry the refrigerant from the compressor to the freezer. The feature lets the cooling retention of the refrigerator for more than 9 hours and also helps in faster cooling.
- Zeolite Technology – Zeolite is a mineral that has the property of absorbing water vapours. Zeolite technology prevents food and vegetables from spoiling. It also preserves the nutrients of the fruits and vegetables and keeps it fresh for up to 7 days.
- Anti-bacterial Gasket – There’s always a chance of growth of bacteria inside the refrigerator because we store many cooked and uncooked foods. This anti-bacterial gasket will prevent the entry and build-up of bacteria inside the refrigerators and keeps the food free from bacteria. These gaskets are easy to remove and clean.
Samsung offers a wide range of home appliances, smartphones as well as kitchen appliances, and other electrical appliances.
This refrigerator come with an elegant design and great features. Samsung manufactures the best refrigerator in India, which has all the features that are required in a good refrigerator.
Samsung Star Inverter is an energy-efficient refrigerator with a digital inverter compressor that guarantees trouble-free operation.
It ensures the durability and long-lasting of the refrigerator. In addition to this, the other features that you all need in the refrigerators are
- Digital Inverter Technology – Samsung has a Digital Inverter feature that adjusts the speed of the compressor in response to the moving of cooling gas across the different seven levels. A digital compressor saves a lot of energy and preserves the food for longer.
- Safety Gasket – Safety gasket will protect your refrigerator from bacteria and fungi. This gasket will prevent the growth of bacteria inside the refrigerator and keep the food fresh.
- Stabilizer Free Operation – Nowadays, we don’t have to install a separate stabilizer for the refrigerator. The new technology refrigerators have an in-built stabilizer which prevents the damage caused by voltage fluctuations.
- Deep Door Guard and Vega Box – This refrigerator has a big side door where you can store containers of milk, juices, cold drink cans, and 2 L bottles easily. Along with this, there is a Vega box to store vegetables and fruits.
- VDE Certification – Samsung refrigerators come with VDE certification. It ensures the reliability and durability of the compressor and its long life.
Godrej is one of the leading company that has dominated the Indian market since 1958. Godrej Ltd manufactures electrical appliances with the best innovative ideas. It has the best options for single door refrigerators.
Godrej refrigerators have in-built vents that ensure all-round cooling inside the refrigerator.
Godrej has Stay-cool technology that offers you 24 hours cooling retention and maintains a consistent temperature to keep the food fresh. This refrigerator has provides you the following features
- Jumbo Vegetables and Fruits Container – You can store extra veggies as it provides a huge space for storing fruits and vegetables.
- Bright LED Light – This bright LED light is energy-efficient which ensures the inside of the refrigerator to stay illuminated. This LED light consumes less power than an ordinary LED light.
- Anti-Bacterial Gasket – This gasket has anti-microbial and air ducts that resist the growth of fungi and bacteria. And helps in keeping the food free from germs and bacteria’s.
- Large Chiller Tray – Godrej refrigerators have large chiller trays in which you can store up to five 1 litre bottles easily.
- Aroma-Lock – This feature of the Godrej refrigerators allows to lock the freshness of your food for longer. It maintains the moisture and freshness of the food and veggies.
5. LG 260 L 3 Double Door Refrigerator
As we have already explained to you the features of LG’s single door refrigerator. Here comes another refrigerator from LG that is LG GL-I292RPZL 260L Frost Free Refrigerator Double Door Refrigerator.
This refrigerator comes with smart and advanced features. This refrigerator is designed to give you some amazing experience with unmatched performance.
LG Double Door Refrigerator has a food capacity of 177 L and the separate freezer capacity is 75 L. This refrigerator has a new smart inverter compressor that helps in proper working of the refrigerator.
Another feature is frost-free technology. Along with that, the features that make LG the best refrigerator in India
- Smart Inverter Compressor – The LG refrigerators come with Smart Inverter Compressors which determine the overall working condition and functions of the refrigerator. It is also designed to provide long freshness and less noise.
- Multi Air Flow Cooling – This refrigerator has multiple air-vents that helps in the circulation of cooling air to every corner. It ensures proper cooling inside the refrigerator.
- Auto-Connect – This feature will let you to connect your refrigerator to the home inverter during the power cuts. Don’t worry this refrigerator won’t use much power as it is energy-efficient. So you can connect your refrigerator to the inverter without any hesitation.
- Moist Balance Crisper – Moist balance crisper is a new feature added in LG refrigerator. This moist crisper incorporates an innovative lattice-type box. This helps in maintaining the moisture level within the box and prevents from bacterias.
- Humidity Controller Balance – Humidity controller helps in the balance of the air inside the refrigerator. The deodorizer helps in the prevention of any bad odour and keeps your refrigerator fresh.
Samsung has introduced a 5 in 1 convertible refrigerator, that provides you the facility of converting the freezer into the fridge.
The convertible 5 in 1 refrigerator comes with advanced features. Samsung refrigerators have new technology.
Samsung refrigerators have the following features that make it the best refrigerator in India
- Convertible 5 in 1 refrigerator – This technology will help you to convert the normal mode of the refrigerator into 5 different modes. At the touch of a button, you can change the normal mode into seasonal mode, extra fridge mode, vacation mode, and home alone.
- Frost Free – Samsung refrigerator has frost-free technology in which you don’t need to defrost your refrigerator manually.
- Digital Inverter Compressor – This technology comes only in Samsung refrigerators. You can enjoy great energy-efficiency. The digital inverter will automatically adjust the speed of the compressor according to the cooling demand.
- Movable Ice Tray – This refrigerator has a movable ice tray, which means now you can store more ices.
- Moist Fresh Zone – The moist fresh zone is a specially designed drawer in refrigerators, where you can store fruits and vegetables. This feature will help in maintaining the moisture level in the drawer.
Here’s another double door refrigerator from Samsung. Samsung refrigerators are energy efficient and it guarantees the durability of its inverter compressor.
Its unique colour and economic design of the handle makes it more attractive. There is a cool pack around the freezer to keep the food items chilled for up to 12 hours.
Samsung refrigerators have all the required features that you need in any refrigerator. It has a frost-free feature, so you don’t have to defrost the freezer manually.
The capacity of food refrigerator is 202 Land 53 L for the freezer.
This contains the following more features that make the Samsung Star Inverter Refrigerator the best refrigerator in India
- Digital Inverter Compressor – This inverter allows to control the speed of the compressor. It controls the speed as it starts slowly then increases the speed to attain the desired level of temperature.
- Easily Slide Tray – This refrigerator has slide trays. It will help you to easily find the food or containers kept at the back.
- Toughened Glass Shelves – The shelves are made of tough and hard quality, it can hold up to 150 kg of food containers and pots.
- High efficient LED light – The LED lights are highly efficient and saves a lot of power.
- All Round Cooling – Refrigerator has an all-round cooling effect which maintains and divides the cooling effect in every corner. The adjustable temperature knob also helps in controlling the inside temperature.
Haier Frost Free Double Door Refrigerator comes with 1-HIT technology which make it the best refrigerator in India.
This refrigerator comes with PUF insulation that helps in the retention of low temperature for better cooling.
The capacity of the food refrigerator is 220 Liters and 90 L freezer capacity which is suitable for medium size family.
Haier refrigerator has a reciprocatory compressor, which is categorized as the best compressor for refrigerators. This compressor will consume less power.
Also, it has stabilizer free operations with a range of 135-290 Volts that protect the compressor from power fluctuations. The following other features of Haier refrigerators are
- Aesthetic Design – Haier refrigerators come with a modern touch of sleek and aesthetic look. The colour of the refrigerator is Black Brushline which is very attractive and will give a lavish look to your kitchen.
- Hour Icing Technology – Normally a refrigerator takes 2-3 hours for ice formation. But Haier introduced a HIT technology through which you don’t have to wait much longer. This technology guarantees that you don’t have to wait for 2-3 hours, it will take only 60 minutes for ice-cubes making. It also ensures super-fast cooling
- Twist Ice Maker – Another feature of Haier refrigerators is the Twist Ice Maker. This feature allows you to get ice cubes in the lower ice tray with just a button twist.
- Stabilizer Free Operation – Power fluctuations in some parts of India are a major problem. To overcome this, many companies are using stabilizer free operation in their refrigerators. Haier also has this feature so you don’t have to worry about this.
- PUF Insulation – Haier has a thicker PUF insulation as compared to any other conventional refrigerators. PUF ensures better cooling.
LG the most trusted brand and manufacturer of the best refrigerator in India. LG GC-B247SLUV is one of the best refrigerators in India under the category of Side-by-Side Refrigerators.
It has a stylish design and an elegant look that comes in platinum silver color. This refrigerator will surely upgrade your kitchen’s look.
You can stock up and store your food and snacks easily in this 687 L capacity refrigerator. It has multiple air vents for circulating the cool air to every corner of the freezer and food compartment.
In this refrigerator, you will get a huge storage capacity with advanced features and stylish flair from top to bottom. It has a smart diagnosis which is a support tool to solve the technical issues.
Along with this, LG side by side has the following other highlights that make it the best refrigerator in India
- Inverter Linear Compressor – LG side by side refrigerator has an inverter linear compressor that ensures 51% energy saving. It also reduces the noise by 25%.
- Express Freezing – With the continuous operation of the linear compressor, Express freeze helps to freeze the edibles faster.
- Smart ThinQ – LG brings a Smart ThinQ app for controlling the smart refrigerator with your phone. This app is free, you can download it on your phone easily. Through this app, you can manage your LG home appliances from anywhere.
- Multi Digital Sensors – It has digital sensors that monitor and respond to warm food and open doors. This sensor maintains the internal and external temperatures that help in preserving the food for longer.
- Hygiene Fresh+ – LG side by side refrigerator has 5-step anti-bacterial deodorization that helps in removing bacteria up to 99.9%. It also helps to minimize the bad odour inside the refrigerator.
Samsung Ltd has covered a huge part of the Indian market. It offers a wide range of all types of refrigerators like single, double, side by side, and multi-door.
It has introduced a family hub refrigerator with a wide range of features which allows you to do what you couldn’t do before.
Samsung’s new, smart, and stylish side by side refrigerator with a triple cooling system that controls the temperature, maintains the humidity level.
It also prevents from odour mixing in the 3 compartments. The capacity of the refrigerator is 810 L which is sufficient for a big family.
Samsung side by side refrigerator offers you all the advanced features. The family hub has Bixby voice control and integration with the Samsung Smart Thing IoT ecosystem.
This refrigerator comes with enhanced entertainment, the family hub screen allows you to watch tv and cook. It has digital inverter technology that controls the speed of the compressor.
More features that make the Samsung side by side refrigerator the best refrigerator in India
- Revolutionary Triple Cooling – This Samsung refrigerator comes with triple cooling technology that independently controls the inside temperature. It helps in maintaining the moisture and humidity level. There is a metal cooling plate that helps in keeping the air cool to maintain its freshness.
- Bixby – Bixby is the voice assistant of the family hub. Tell Bixby what you need when your hands are full, Bixby will help you to get better control of your home. Note – it can understand English only.
- High-Quality Speaker – Another feature of the family hub is high-quality speakers. Enjoy your favorite songs while cooking with this brilliant high-quality speakers. You can enjoy studio sound that is deep in bass and rich in mid-range in your kitchen.
- Connected Living – Use this smart device for ensuring the safety of your home. You can operate and schedule the operation of the refrigerator with this smart device.
- View Inside Anywhere – You can easily look inside your refrigerator without opening the door. There are 3 internal cameras that let you to see inside using a smartphone or by the screen.
Whirlpool frost-free multi-door refrigerator comes with 3 door advantages for better cooling retention. It has 32 L fruits and vegetable storage compartment at the bottom of the refrigerator with a separate door.
The 3rd door has 6th sense active fresh zone for storing fruits and vegetables. This drawer prevents the mixing of odour and keeps the food fresh for a long.
It has a moisture retention technology that ensures the level of moisture and humidity inside the refrigerator. Following features make the Whirlpool refrigerator the best refrigerator in India
- Zeolite Technology – Zeolite technology prevents fruits and veggies from ripening and keep it fresh.
- Air Boosters – Air boosters control the circulation of uniform cool air to each compartment.
- Micro Block Technology – This technology helps in the prevention of 99% bacterial growth inside the refrigerator.
- Fruit Crisper – There is a separate drawer in the food compartment which is specially designed to keep fruits to prevent the mixing of odour with edible foods.
- Customized Cooling – Whirlpool multi-door refrigerator comes with a temperature control knob that you can easily adjust to set the cooling temperature.
Buying Guide – How to Choose the Best Refrigerator?
The low temperature of the refrigerator slows down the growth activity of bacteria, that grows on food when kept at room temperature for longer. Also, it helps in preserving the food for a long time that saves it from getting spoiled.
Nowadays some drugs and medicines are also suggested to be kept away from sunlight and heat. So it is suggested to store them in the refrigerators for their longevity. As these medicines tend to expiry quickly and become less-effective or toxic if they are stored at room temperature.
Therefore, keeping in mind the necessity and importance of a refrigerator our experts have listed the 11 best refrigerators in India of every category in this article.
We know that there are hundreds of questions that arise in your mind before buying a refrigerator. Don’t worry; here we are to provide you the best guidelines you can follow while purchasing a refrigerator.
1. Type of Refrigerator
We have already explained the different types of best refrigerators in India based on the type of doors. We hope that from the above-explained article you have chosen the best refrigerator for your kitchen. Choose the one that fulfills all your requirements.
A single door is an economical option for a small family. Double door has a larger freezer as compared to single door refrigerators. Side by side refrigerators is more convenient for a big joint family.
They have a huge storage capacity with a smarter storage organization. Multi door refrigerators also have adequate storage capacity with a separate freezer at the top and a separate vegetable drawer at the bottom.
One more type of refrigerator is a mini-refrigerator. These refrigerators are compact in size. These are more suitable for hotel rooms and offices. A single person can also buy this refrigerator, the best thing is it’s budget-friendly.
If you want to check the mini-refrigerator you can click on the picture for more options.
The topmost brands of the refrigerator which has acquired the Indian market are – LG, Samsung, Whirlpool, Godrej, Panasonic, Amazon basics, and Haier.
We have listed the best brands of refrigerators for your kitchen. The best brands of the refrigerator will provide you the superior quality and reliability are
In addition to this, all the advanced features like frost-free, convertible options, inverter compressor, in-built stabilizer, cool packs, and more will make a refrigerator the best refrigerator in India.
Refrigerator storage capacity is one of the critical factors to be chosen very carefully. Choose the capacity of the refrigerator keeping in mind the following factors
First is the number of family members. The second factor is the family food habits. Keep these factors in mind and choose the suitable capacity according to your family’s needs.
You can consider the following table for choosing the right capacity refrigerator.
4. Power Consumption
Normally a refrigerator consumes a power of 100-200 watts. If a refrigerator works for a full day it will consume on an average of 1 to 2 kW. The power consumption of a refrigerator depends on many factors like its type, size, model, season, usage, and the temperature set point.
How Much Power Does A Refrigerator Consume?
If you want to check the power consumption of a refrigerator you can use the following calculation rate
Fridge Wattage x Hours Per Day = Watt-hours per day
Watt-hours / 1000 = kWh per day
5. Bee Star Rating
Bee star rating is an important factor that you should always check before buying a refrigerator. Nowadays all the kinds of appliances are labels from Bee rating.
As Bee rating defines the energy efficiency of a refrigerator a 5-star refrigerator is more energy-efficient whereas 1-star refrigerators have the lowest performance.
Higher the Bee rating i.e. a higher number of stars means lower power consumption. Hence you will save more on the electricity bill.
6. Temperature Controller
There’s a special feature in refrigerators which is a temperature controller.
The temperature controller will help you to adjust the cooling temperature of the freezer compartment as well as for the food compartment. The normal temperature you should always keep your refrigerator at 40° F.
The controller has indicators like cool – normal – coldest.
Many refrigerators have two separate controllers for the freezer and food compartment. And some have only one controller to control the temperature of the refrigerator.
First you need to understand what is frost-free?
Frost-free refers to the in-built technology to prevent the freezer from build-up ice, by automatically defrosting the ices itself after a certain time.
Defrosting is the process of bringing back the freezing point to room temperature to remove ice from the freezer. This process is done manually every year.
Defrosting is done to maintain the operating efficiency of a refrigerator.
The new technology and advanced refrigerators are coming with this new feature of frost-free that doesn’t require any manual cleaning.
8. In-Built Voltage Stabilizer
Voltage fluctuation is a major problem in a country like India, which can damage your refrigerator. Voltage fluctuation is due to the change of voltage because of overloading either at the house or on the power lines.
To maintain the balance of voltage the in-built Voltage stabilizer is installed to prevent the refrigerator from any damages that might happen due to voltage fluctuation.
Some refrigerators come with an in-built Voltage stabilizer, if there’s a problem of voltage fluctuation at your locality you should go for a refrigerator with an in-built stabilizer.
9. Convertible Refrigerators
One of the most advanced refrigerators is the convertible ones. The first brand which introduces the convertible feature is Samsung in India.
After that many companies have introduced this feature. These convertible refrigerators will help you to convert the freezer into the fridge.
Whenever you need extra space for storing foods, snacks, canned food you can convert the freezer into the fridge by just pressing the freezer to the fridge button for 3 seconds.
10. Overcome Power Cuts
The country like India, the major problem of some parts of the country is the erratic power supply. Because of the irregular supply of electricity, sometimes the refrigerators become ineffective.
To overcome this problem LG has introduced power-cut ever cool refrigerators. This feature allows the refrigerator to maintain its freezing for more seven-nine hours without power supply.
So if you are living in an area where power cuts are more often, we suggest you to buy a refrigerator with this feature.
11. Inventer Compressor
The refrigerators are now coming with Inverter compressors. The compressor is the part of the refrigerator that ensures high- efficiency and regulates the consistent temperature.
The inverter compressor works regularly and maintains the temperature and it operates at different speeds from 1,100 to 4,300 rpm.
This compressor also saves energy. The purpose of the compressor is to change the low-pressure gas to high-pressure gas. An inverter compressor produces less noise as compared to a normal compressor.
12. Eco-Friendly Refrigerators
Some of the electrical appliances produce harmful gases like chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) which is dangerous for our environment.
In India, the first initiative was taken by Godrej Appliances Ltd to manufacture eco-friendly refrigerators that use hydrocarbons.
The eco-friendly refrigerators don’t release any harmful gases and will protect it from damaging the environment.
So being a responsible citizen, we should always prefer to purchase those appliances which are eco-friendly and make a step ahead to protect your environment.
Generally, a good company gives a warranty period of 1 year on product and 5-10 years on compressor and other parts of a refrigerator.
Refrigerators are a one-time investment so you should check the brand and warranty at the time of buying a refrigerator. We consider the refrigerator to run for a longer period.
14. Customer Service
One should always buy a refrigerator from a good reputation company. Which has a good after-sale service, since the after servicing of a product is as important as other features of a product.
The goodwill is also related to how a brand responds after the selling of their products as the customer services are directly related to the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve explained all the features a good and branded refrigerator should have in our article “Best Refrigerator In India” so far.
From the different types of brands to the budget and the warranty of a refrigerator, we’ve tried to cover almost every point you should check before buying the best refrigerator. Hope you’ll get what you’re looking for.
If you have any queries or confusion regarding the refrigerator let us know in the comments below. We will try our best to answer all your questions in the best possible way.
Start sharing your doubts and experiences with us.
We’re here to help you!