Best Hand Blender In India
Hand blenders are perfect companions for new-age smart cooking and also a great help for people with a busy lifestyle who does not want to spend a very long time in the kitchen.
This article will help you understand the utility of hand blenders. Also, it helps you to choose a perfect one from the list of Best Hand Blender in India.
Hand blenders might look small, but it is a surprise package as it helps in making hundreds of recipes easily and quickly.
It is a relatively new appliance in India, but now you can get a good number of options online just a click away.
But it is essential to know what all you should keep in mind before purchasing one.
Therefore, we have created a list of hand blenders that are really popular and highly appreciated by users. So before you choose the most suitable hand blender for your kitchen go through the “BUYING GUIDE”.
Isn’t that intriguing?
So let’s put your chef hats on and own your favorite hand blender from an array of Best Hand Blender in India.
Please go through this article carefully and understand the parameters you need to look for buying your hand blender.
Also, don’t forget to explore our top picks by clicking the links attached. Let’s go!
Top 8 Best Hand Blender in India
In this section of the article, we will discuss the top 8 models of hand blenders that are featured in the list of the Best Hand Blender in India.
1. Philips Daily Collection Hand Blender
The Philips hand blender is a bestseller because of its compact design and economical pricing. This blender has a 250-watt motor for all your blending needs.
It is also easy to clean because of its detachable blade, and it’s also lightweight. So if you are looking for a blender for regular use at a reasonable price, you can go for this.
It comes with a two years all-India warranty and the trust from the house of Philips.
- Model: Philips HL 1655
- Attachments: Blender and whisk
- Motor: 230 volts, 250 watts, 18000 rpm
- Length: 13 inches
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Warranty: 2 years
- Color: White
- Removable Blades: This product comes with two removable blades; one for blending and another one for whisking. It is very easy to clean the blades and the blender body separately. Also, the whisking blade is ideal for beating eggs.
- Stainless Steel rod: This blender has a stainless steel rod that is perfect for blending both hot and cold food items. There is also no chance of corrosion as the rod is corrosion-free. The stainless steel adds to the sturdiness of the blender.
- Single trigger operation: The model comes with a sturdy easy-press button, which is used to turn on or off the blender. So, it is easy to operate as blending your favorite recipe is just a trigger away. All you have to do is to press the power button before blending and press it again to turn it off when blending is done.
- Wall Bracket: It comes with a wall bracket for storing your hand blender. If you have a space crunch in your kitchen, you do not need to worry. Just install the wall bracket against your wall, and you get the space for storing the blender.
- Slim and Easy grip: The grip is an essential feature in a hand blender as it is not possible to blend evenly and quickly if you cannot grip it properly. The design of this product is sleek, which makes it easy to grip.
- Long chord: This model comes with a 1.2-meter cord, which is long. If you do not have a power source near your kitchen work station, it will not be a problem for this model as you can plug it to a fairly distant place and work smoothly.
2. Inalsa Robot 2.5 PS Hand Blender
Inalsa is a relatively new name in the Indian kitchen appliances market. But in a very short period, they have sold a huge number of appliances and also have an excellent service network all over the country.
This is an economic model from Inalsa, which is low in noise and has a 250-watt motor to cater to your blending need. It also comes with a detachable rod, making it easier to clean and store at your convenience.
This makes a place in the list of Best Hand Blender in India. Here is a detailed description of the product
- Model: Inalsa Robot 2.5 PS
- Motor: 230volt, 250 watts, 50Hz.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 34 cm
- Weight: 450 gm.
- Color: White
- Blade: Stainless Steel
- Attachments: None
- Detachable Rod: This model comes with a detachable plastic rod, which can be easily removed and cleaned separately. It is also easy to be stored as the base, and the rod can be stored separately. It has another variant with a stainless steel rod, which is also very useful.
- Super Sharp Blade: Stainless steel blades come with this blender, which is sharp and has a perfect blending angle, ideal for quick and delicate blending.
- Splash free blender foot: The blender comes with a splash-free foot, ensuring that you have to encounter minimum spillage while blending your favorite beverage.
- One press operation: The blender comes with a power on/off button, making it very easy to operate. Just pressing a single button is enough for blending. All your cooking tasks can be performed by just a click of a button.
- Powerful motor: This blender is run by a 250-watt high-speed motor, making all your blending tasks easy and quick. A 250-watt motor also consumes less power and makes your blending economic.
- Noise-free blending: This blender comes with a super silent, powerful motor, that makes it a silent and noise-free tool.
- Hanging loop: The blender has a hanging loop, by which you can hang it from any nail or screw, which makes it easy to store and carry as well.
3. INALSA Robot Inox 1000 Hand Blender
Inalsa Robot Inox hand blander is a high-end super specialty blender from the house of Inalsa, and it has a powerful motor.
It has several necessary attachments like a multipurpose measuring jar, a chopper assembly, and a whisk attachment to make your blender more than just another kitchen appliance.
This belnder has a powerful 1000 watt motor, which is capable of blending anything just in seconds. Apart from blending, it can also help you to perform your daily chopping, mincing, dicing, etc.
It is one of the most appropriate and multipurpose tools when we talk about Best Hand Blender in India. Let us go through the description and features of this beauty.
- Model: INALSA Robot Inox 1000
- Attachments: 600 ml measuring jar, 1-liter chopper jar with lid, and whisking attachment
- Speed levels: 2
- Motor: 1000W, Supply: 220 – 230V, AC
- Dimension: 25 x 24.4 x 12.6 cm
- Weight: 1.4 Kilograms
- Color: Metallic grey
- Warranty: 2 years
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dual speed modes: This blender comes with an adjustable speed option where you can change the intensity of the motor from low to high by using two different buttons. This makes sure you get the right texture of your blend and can save big by using the low-speed mode when high speed is not required.
- Powerful motor: This model comes with a 1000 watt motor, which is pretty much sufficient to blend and churn anything finely. The Inalsa blender is even sufficient to mincemeat and vegetables. It can also be convenient to make your ice crushers and margaritas.
- Handy Attachments: This blender comes with several high utility attachments, making it an excellent option for being Best Hand Blender in India. The blender has the following attachments – a 600 ml multipurpose measuring jar, A chopping assembly, or a chopping jar with a lid and a whisk attachment. So it is not only a blender but also an automatic chopper and whisk.
- Anti-splash technology: The stem is made from quality food-grade stainless steel. This hand blender ensures splash-free blending with blade-shield design. Its splash-free head makes sure the liquid ingredients do not spill while blending, saving you big time in cleaning up the mess.
- Switches with LED lights: This blender has LED lights attached to its speed adjustment switches, which make it look attractive and also helps you to locate the buttons and separate them even in low light.
- Lock and Press Functionality: Attach chopper, whisker & blending wand according to your cooking requirements. Quickly blend ingredients in bulk with Robot Inox 1000. The attachments get fixed by a click-lock technology, making it easier to operate, which is mandatory quality for Best Hand Blender in India.
4. Orpat HHB-100E WOB Hand Blender
This blender is a budget-friendly option from Orpat, which comes at a very low price, but is good enough to be a part of the Best Hand Blender in India club.
It comes with a 250-watt motor and a sleek design. Also, it has a cutting edge stainless use, which will make your daily blending needs easy.
Another important aspect of the Orpat blender is that it comes with a long 2-meter chord, which is useful in case you do not have a plug point adjacent to your kitchen work station.
Let us go through its description and special features and understand how it made a place in the list of Best Hand Blender in India.
- Motor: 250 watts, 230 volts, 18000 rpm.
- Make: Stainless steel
- Color: White
- Chord Length: 2 meters
- Dimension: 35.4 x 14 x 9.8 cm.
- Weight: 490 g
- Warranty: 1 year
- Attachment: none
- Sleek and compact design: This is one of the sleekest hand blenders available in the Indian market. It comes with a great ergonomic design, which is easy to grip and move. Due to its elegant design and lightweight, you can carry it easily. You may carry it with you on your trips as well.
- Ease in cleaning: As the washable parts can easily be detached from the motor, it makes it much easier to clean. You could wash it in the dishwasher as well easily. Just remember to remove the slip grips before you put them into the machine.
- Power saver and quick: As it comes with a 250 watt AC motor, it consumes very little power, and by using its sharp steel blades, you can blend in seconds, which will be a big deal in your busy schedule. The economy is the key to this model being eligible for Best Hand Blender in India.
- Long power chord: It comes with a 2-meter long power chord, which is long when it comes to a blender. If you do not have a power plug near to your kitchen table top, this blender is your answer as it will help you to plug it in a further plug point.
- Stainless steel blades: This blender has a very sharp stainless steel blade, which is durable and powerful. On the other hand, the perfect blade angle makes the task of blending quick and smooth.
- One-touch blending: This blender comes with an easy touch rubber button. You just need to press the button once to turn it on or off, which makes it easy to operate.
5. Philips HR1350/C Hand Blender
This hand blender is a mid-range blender from the house of Philips. It comes with a detachable plastic bar and dishwasher friendly shaft.
If you own a dishwasher, this is your perfect choice, as cleaning becomes a lot easier.
This is a light and compact gadget with a powerful 250-watt motor. It is basically an all-rounder for all your sudden kitchen needs and also comes with a wall bracket. This option is undoubtedly one of the top contenders for Best Hand Blender in India.
- Model: Philips HR1350/C
- Motor: 250 watts, 230 volt
- Dimension: 10 x 10 x 5 cm
- Weight: 839 g
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Warranty: 2 years
- Detachable Plastic Bar: The options we are presenting are mostly portable and very easy to store, making them a part of the Best Hand Blender in India. This detachable bar makes it easier to clean and store. The plastic bar makes it lightweight and easy to hold.
- Dishwasher friendly shaft: This hand blender is easy to clean, and it will be easier to clean if you have a dishwasher. There are very few models available which are dishwasher friendly. It is also easy to remove the washable parts from the motor.
- Wall Bracket: This model comes with a wall bracket for storing the blender easily. All you need to do is to install the wall bracket against your wall, and you can store your hand blender without the requirement of any additional space.
- Extended Warranty: This comes with a two year all India Philips warranty, which gives you the freedom of using it intensely and without any worry and makes it fit for being Best Hand Blender in India. Philips also has an excellent service network that enables you to get service at your nearest location.
- One-touch Blending: The Blender comes with a compact switch which is used for one-touch blending. You just have to press the button once to turn it on and another time if you want to stop it, which is an effortless mechanism.
- Quick mixing and whipping: This tool is perfect for both mixing and whipping. It comes with a sharp stainless steel blade, which makes all your blending tasks quick and easy. This is an ideal tool for blending soups, purees, and your favorite beverages.
6. Boss B101 Portable Blender
Boss B101 is a wonderful compact blender featuring in Best Hand Blender in India. This is a 125-watt blender from the brand Boss, which is a trendy brand in India.
It comes with a stainless steel bar and sharp-edged stainless steel blade, which makes it a sturdy and efficient tool.
It also comes with two different speed levels to adjust according to your need.
Also, there is a detachable blade with a whisk blade, mincer blade, and beater blade, making it a strong contender for Best Hand Blender in India.
- Model: Boss B101
- Color: Grey
- Motor: 230 V.AC, 50 Hz, 125Watt
- Dimension: 34.8 x 20.3 x 7.5 cm
- Weight: 1 kg 70 g
- Warranty: 2 years
- Speed Levels: 2
- Material: Plastic body, Steel rod
- Three blades for three functions: This product comes with three detachable blades that are suitable for different purposes. This blender is versatile as its blades are respectively for whisking, mixing, and beating. From making your cake batter to mincing your favorite veggies to blending your delicious glass of shake – this does all efficiently.
- Easy to clean: This hand blender is easy to clean as it comes with a detachable stainless steel rod. Here the washable parts can be easily separated from the main body of the filter and can be washed easily in running tap water.
- Easy speed shift: This blender comes with two-speed levels, which can be shifted through a simple switch. If you want the blending to be finer, opt for a higher speed and switch to low speed for light blending needs. You can also manage your power consumption through these speed modes.
- Sleek ergonomic design: This blender is big in performance but small in size. The body is sleek and easy to grip. The weight is easily balanced, and its sturdy design makes it durable, so it lasts longer. This unique design is suitable to call it a part of Best Hand Blender in India.
- Wall mounting Stand: This is a very portable and sleek tool that takes minimal place for storage. Additionally, it comes with a rigid wall mounting stand, which helps it to install against your kitchen wall for more convenience.
- Long warranty period: BOSS B101 comes with a two years warranty on the motor, which is a huge advantage for buyers to use it without any worry for two long years.
7. Philips Daily Collection HR1363 Hand Blender
This blender is a high-end specialty hand blender from Philips, one of our top picks in the section: Best Hand Blender in India. This blender comes with a double-action blade and a splash-free blade guard.
It is driven by a powerful 600 Watt motor, which makes your most difficult blending tasks easy.
The package contains a blender, a measuring beaker, and a two-speed chopper container with a lid. This blender is an all-rounder, and it is worth the price you are going to pay for it. We should look at its product description and special features next.
- Model: Daily Collection HR1363
- Motor: 500 watts, 220-240 volt, 50 Hz.
- Color: White and lavender
- Weight: 1 kg 680 g
- Dimension: 42.4 x 25 x 13.6 cm
- Attachment: chopping container, measuring beaker
- Warranty: 2 years
- Make: plastic
- Double action Blade: This is one of the very few blenders available in the Indian market that comes with a sharp double-action blade. The blade can move both horizontally and vertically, which is perfect for blending and chopping the toughest of ingredients. This blade also is sturdy enough to survive for a very long point of time.
- Powerful motor: This blender comes with a very powerful 600-watt motor, which is suitable for all your difficult blending tasks. It is also powerful enough to chop onion, veggies, and cheese. This is one of the quickest blending tools as compared among Best Hand Blender in India.
- Turbo Mode: This blender comes with two modes: one normal mode and another is turbo mode. They can be operated through two rubber switches. Turbo mode helps you in blending and chopping the ingredients which need more power and needs special attention.
- Handy Attachments: This blender comes with a plastic measuring beaker and a chopping container with a lid. The beaker helps to measure your liquid ingredients, and also you can blend ingredients keeping in it. The chopping container helps you in chopping vegetables, nuts, cheese, etc.
- Anti-splash blade guard: There is an anti-splash blade guard that prevents your liquid ingredients from spilling during blending. It also reduces your worry about cleaning the surface after blending is done.
- Easy-grip and soft-touch buttons: The model has a sleek design and also has a gripping rubber surface that makes it easy to grip and move. It also comes with two soft-touch buttons, which enable you to switch between normal and turbo modes.
8. BOSS B115 Portable Hand Blender
Another hand blender from Boss, which is a versatile blender and also available in an affordable price range.
This blender comes with a powerful 180 watt motor and four detachable blades for blending, chopping, slicing, and dicing. It comes with a detachable stainless steel blending rod, which is easy to clean and sturdy.
It does not stop here, and it also has two different power modes for customizing according to blending needs. You will also get smart attachments: a soup jar and a chutney container with the purchase of this blender.
At this price, it is a value for money purchase and one of the best economic options in Best Hand Blender in India. Here are its product description and unique features.
- Model: BOSS B115
- Color: Blue
- Motor: 180 watts, 230 volt
- Dimension: 37.11 x 22.4 x 9.7 cm
- Weight: 1 kg 340 gm
- Speed modes: 2
- Warranty: 2 years
- Attachments: 4 blades, soup jar, and chutney container
- Four detachable blades: This blender comes with four different detachable blades, each for a different function, which makes this blender a highly versatile tool. The blades are made of stainless steel and perform tasks like blending, chopping, slicing, and dicing easily and quickly.
- Ease of cleaning: This blender comes with a sleek stainless steel shaft, which can be detached from the main body of the blender. As the shaft can be removed from the motor body, it can be cleaned easily with running tap water and also can be stored very easily. So, if you do not want cleaning your blender to be a big deal, opt for this model.
- 2-speed control using a push-button: This blender has two different modes for your different blending needs, which help you to get the perfect degree of blending. The high-speed mode is suitable for your difficult blending tasks where the normal mode is ideal for light blending and also saves power for you.
- Multitasking attachments: This blender comes with a soup jar and a chutney container. The soup jar is there for measuring ingredients and also for blending your hot and cold liquid recipes. The chutney container can be used to make chutneys, purees, and salsa, where you both have chopping and blending requirements. A very few of Best Hand Blender in India comes with such attachments in this price range.
- Wall-mounting facility: This blender is easy to store due to its compact design and also comes with a wall-mounting stand. If you install the stand, it will be easy to store your blender against the wall, making sure that you save a lot of your kitchen space.
- High power savings: This blender does all these tasks by using a 180-watt motor, which consumes a significantly less amount of power, resulting in a lot of savings for you.
Buyer’s Guide – How to Choose the Best Hand Blender in India?
It is very normal to get confused while choosing the perfect hand blender for your kitchen. As this is a relatively newer appliance in the market, the choices can seem close and identical.
Still, you don’t need to worry anymore because you will be able to choose your perfect product from the array of Best Hand Blender in India.
We should look for factors like motor, Speed Levels, Design and durability, Length, Weight, Ease of cleanliness, Brand, etc. before making a purchase.
The motor is known as the heart of a blender. The ease and standard of blending depend on the quality of the motor.
A hand blender of 400-800 watt is most suitable for domestic uses.
Most of the new age hand blenders come with various speed level options, which can be customized as per the need of your recipe.
A good hand blender must have easily changeable motor speed options ranging from a very low to very high speed.
Design and Durability
A good hand blender must have an excellent ergonomic design to make it easy to hold, blend, and clean.
The metallic ones are heavier but more durable and suitable for intensive use.
Length of the Hand Blender
The hand blender must have a long handle to hold it easily and steer it properly to ensure an even blending.
The length should not be too long or too short.
You often require to hold the blender for a long time to blend your iced drink or slushes, so it will cause you a hand pain if the blender is too heavy.
Always look for a blender that is not too heavy, and the weight is evenly balanced.
Ease of Cleanliness
A hand blender should not have a very complex design, which makes it difficult to clean.
You must also check for detachable blades as it is always easier to clean the blades separately as it requires more thorough cleaning.
Brand and Warranty
This is a significant thing to consider. It may seem expensive to buy a branded blender, But it will offer you a better Return on Investment.
Another check must be done on the warranty period offered and whether the warranty covers the motor. Look for at least a 1-year warranty.
Why should you buy a Hand Blender?
By now, I hope you have got a very clear idea of how to purchase your hand blender and also got a list of the Best Hand Blender in India.
But you must also be curious about what are the things you can make by using a hand blender, which makes it a must-have appliance for your kitchen.
The list of things you can make by using a hand blender is long. Making beverages like milkshakes, smoothies, cold coffee, and Margheritas is really easy by using a hand blender.
It also has a solution for your baking needs: making a pancake batter, whipping egg whites for your cakes and cookies is just a matter of seconds.
You can also mix ingredients for your soup, make your favorite salad dressing and finish your gourmet sauces easily with a hand blender. It is an all-rounder for all your sudden cravings.
With or without attachments
There are two types of hand blender units available in the market.
One comes solo and another with necessary attachments.
If you have the budget to afford the one with attachments, you must go for it. Attachments include whisk head, frothing blade head, mini chopper, blending container, etc. which helps you to perform all the tasks more easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
So, after knowing all things that a hand blender can do, you must be excited to grab one of them for your kitchen.
Please keep in mind the factors mentioned in the buying guide and also do not forget to explore the models listed above as we worked hard to pick the Best Hand Blender in India and present it to you.
We have also attached the description and special features of the model to give a crystal clear idea, which we hope definitely will be helpful for your purchase.
We hope that this article was beneficial to you and answered all your queries regarding the purchase of a hand blender.
Kindly feel free to mention in the comment section below if you have any other queries regarding hand blenders.
We will try our best to reach out to you with a solution.