Best Electric Kettle In India
Who does not like a hot cup of tea or coffee quickly after a tiring day at the job?
We are sure you are looking for a smart companion who fulfills this craving of yours easily. The answer for you is a good electric kettle. Let us take a quick look at some of the Best Electric Kettle in India.
Not only heating water but a lot of other cooking functions can be performed by this wonder of science which you will come to know eventually.
List of Best Electric Kettle In India
We are quite sure that you are looking forward to owning your favorite model of the electric kettle but are a bit confused about which brand and model to go for.
This article will help you to get rid of all your doubts and make the right choice straight ahead.
So, without any further delay, let us take you to a quick tour of Best Electric Kettle in India and also don’t forget to check the “BUYING GUIDE”.
1. Prestige Electric Kettle PKOSS
The first model is a very powerful stainless steel kettle from Prestige India. This 1.5-liter kettle is powered by a 1500 watt heater, making your task of boiling water quick and cost-effective.
It has a rotatable swivel base and powerful auto cut-off option, making it a mentionable name in Best Electric Kettle in India.
Here we will talk about the product description, and it’s unique features.
- Model: Prestige Electric Kettle PKOSS
- Build: Stainless Steel
- Dimension: 19 x 19 x 24 cm
- Weight: 300 g
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 1 year
- Capacity: 1.5 liters
- Automatic cut-off and heat retention: This appliance comes with a has a solid stainless steel body, which can retain the heat for a long time, and it also comes with a powerful thermostat that automatically cuts off the power once the water comes to a boil.
- Concealed heating element: It is essential to check whether the boiling water touches the heating element in your heater. Otherwise, this will lead to corrosion of the heating element and also have the risk of accidents. To solve this problem, this model comes with a concealed heating element. It is always better to purchase a kettle with a concealed heating element, making it suitable for being Best Electric Kettle in India.
- Sleek and light design, high power savings: This electric kettle is not only a quick option for heating water, but it also aids in big savings for you as it runs in electricity and consumes significantly less amount of power. It is also possible to carry the kettle along with you when you go for short trips or vacations as it weighs only 300 grams.
- Complete rotatable swivel base: The base of this electric kettle can rotate to 360 degrees. A rotatable base makes sure that you can move your kettle to all directions while water is being heated. It is also easier to use and makes boiling water a quicker task. The kettle jar can be easily detached from the base and moved anywhere.
- Optimal Spout Design: The mouth of this kettle is shaped as a spout, which is a very unique feature of this model. The spout makes it easier for you to pour the water from the kettle.
- Single-touch lid-locking: A single-touch locking lid is attached to this kettle. The lid gets locked by a single push of your fingers. The lock ensures that the water vapor cannot escape the kettle while heating, which maintains the steam pressure inside for quicker boiling.
2. Butterfly EKN 1.5-Litre Water Kettle
A great model for you is here, Butterfly EKN, which is one of our top picks for Best Electric Kettle in India. Two different capacity options are there for this model.
The medium one comes with a 1.5-liter capacity, and the large one comes with a 1.8-liter capacity. There are only a few models available in the Indian market, which has 1.8-liter water capacity, making it an excellent choice for you if you have a big family.
The stainless steel kettle also has a powerful 1500 watt heater, which makes your task of boiling water a very quick affair.
Go through the product description and features of this electric kettle for further details.
- Model: Butterfly EKN
- Dimension: 19.5 x 15.2 x 21 cm
- Weight: 940 Grams
- Heater: 1500watt, 220-240 volt
- Build: Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 1 year
- Capacity: 1.5 liters, 1.8 liter
- Color: Silver with Black
- Larger Capacity: If you have more than four members in your family and want to heat water for the entire family at one go, this kettle is a perfect option for you. The large variant comes with a capacity of 1.8 liters, which is more than sufficient for your need for heating water in bulk. This is why it is featured in Best Electric Kettle in India.
- 360-degree swivel power base: The kettle comes with a swivel power base, which can be detached from the kettle jar easily. The power base makes sure that your kettle jar can be easily moved to any place. The power base also ensured that you could heat water quickly and easily.
- Smart Lockable lid: It is often seen that your kettle lid may have some gap, which allows some steam to escape easily, which reduces the steam pressure inside and ultimately takes more time to bring your water to boil. This is not possible in this model as it comes with a smart lockable lid.
- Concealed heating element: The heating element in this kettle is concealed, making sure that the water does not touch the heating element. So, it is a very safe appliance to use. On the other hand, this concealed bottom makes it easy to clean as it can be scrubbed easily with your hand. Another benefit of the stainless steel bottom is that it is corrosion free.
- Ergonomic plastic handle: The kettle is made of steel, but the handles are made of plastic, which is heat resistant, so it makes sure that it does not burn your hand while gripping. The kettle handle is easy to grip and helps you to move the kettle away from the place of heating easily.
- Automatic cut-off and heat retention: This appliance comes with a powerful thermostat, which automatically cuts off the power once the water comes to boil. It also has a solid stainless steel body, which can retain the heat for a long time so that you can store your hot water for a short while and serve later.
3. Pigeon by Stove Kraft Quartz Electric Kettle
If you are looking for a sturdy and durable, all-purpose electric kettle and have a tight budget, no need to worry. Pigeon has the answer ready for you.
This massive 1500 watt kettle is your perfect companion for preparing tea, coffee, boiling water, milk, or cooking soup, noodles, and even for boiling eggs.
This quartz kettle comes with a glass lid and detachable 360-degree base, ensuring you the comfort and freedom of making your favorite hot beverages or foods.
The following product description and features will help you to get more ideas about the product.
- Model: Pigeon Quartz Electric Kettle_14299
- Build: Stainless Steel
- Dimension: 22.2 x 18.7 x 23 cm
- Weight: 1.9 Kilograms
- Color: Quartz
- Warranty: 1 year
- Capacity: 1.7 liters
- Ease of Cleaning: In earlier models, we saw that the kettles come with a narrow mouth, often with or without a sieve, that is hard to clean. But this model comes with a wide and open mouth, which makes this kettle easy to clean and user-friendly, just as we need Best Electric Kettle in India to be.
- Heat resistant handle: Gripping the kettle properly and pouring the hot water or other fluids efficiently without feeling the heat in your skin is always a priority when you opt for a new electric kettle. This kettle comes with an elegant heat resistant handle, which does the job for you.
- Glass flip-lid: The body is made of stainless steel, but it uses an easy to use glass flip-lid to seal the kettle from the top. The glass lid ensures that no steam can escape from the vessel while the boiling task is going on, ensuring you big savings as water can be boiled much quickly and effortlessly.
- Auto-off technology: A thermostat is installed in this kettle, which disconnects the power supply to the heating element once it reaches the cut-off temperature. This saves electricity, and also you will not have to monitor the entire boiling process.
- Swivel cord: The kettle comes with a detachable base that supplies the power to the kettle. Swivel cord technology helps you to install the heater anywhere as per your convenience and also to carry the kettle from one place to another.
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Body: This kettle has a stainless steel body that helps you to retain heat for a long time. Also, it can be easily cleaned and is less prone to germs and contaminants, which makes it a hygienic appliance perfect for being Best Electric Kettle in India.
4. Kitchoff Automatic Stainless Steel Electric Kettle
Kitchoff is a very new brand in the Indian market but is making a lot of impacts eventually. This super-capacity stainless steel kettle is a steal-deal for you if you are looking for a high capacity powerful electric kettle to address to all your major kitchen needs.
It comes with a powerful thermostat, sturdy plastic handle, and inbuilt stainless steel filter, making it a part of the race for Best Electric Kettle in India.
The next task for us will be to take a close look at this model’s description, features, pros, and cons.
- Model: Kitchoff Kl2
- Dimension: 17 x 16 x 18 cm
- Weight: 600 Grams
- Capacity: 1.8 liters
- Warranty: 1 year
- Heater: 1500 watts, 230 volts
- Color: Black
- Build: Stainless steel
- Stainless steel filter: A filter is installed in this kettle near the head, making sure that all the impurities are removed from the water before it is poured into your cup. You can be without worries that the water you are drinking in your cup of tea or coffee is pure and safe.
- Large capacity for big tasks: 1.8 liters is the capacity of this kettle from kitchoff, which is perfect in case you need it for a big family. The water for your whole family will be heated at once and that also quickly and easily. This large capacity is very much suitable for Best Electric Kettle in India.
- Cool touch handle and lid: Though the kettle is made of stainless steel, it comes with a decent plastic heat-resistant handle and lid. The handle makes sure that you do not get heat burns in your hand, and also easily, you can grip it and take the kettle jar elsewhere. The lid comes with a lock, making sure heating is quick and no spillage is there.
- Powerful heater and thermostat: A heater of 1500 watt is powerful and can boil a good amount of water quickly. That is why this is a very efficient appliance and will add an edge to your busy life. It is pre-installed with a smart thermostat, which cuts off the power supply once the water comes to boil.
- Power indicator: In this kettle, a power indicator is installed in the bottom, which turns on when the water is heating up and turns off after the heating is complete. This power indicator helps you to get a signal when your task is complete, and your perfect cup of hot water is ready to be served.
- Elegant design and easy to clean: The kettle is made of stainless steel and has a shiny surface. The tinted design is very elegant and attractive. It has a wide mouth, which makes it possible for you to scrub the kettle surface easily with your hands.
5. Orpat OEK-8137 1350-Watt Cordless Kettle
Make your kitchen a smarter place to work in by using this wonderful compact kettle from the house of Orpat.
This 1350 watt stainless steel is the right choice for you if you are looking for a smart kettle which will give you great energy savings.
This is an economical option for you that can be easily carried and plugged in anywhere. We will now look further into the workings and functionalities of this electric kettle.
- Model: Orpat OEK-8137
- Heater: 1350 watt, 220-40 watt
- Build: Stainless steel
- Dimension: 18.5 x 16 x 21 cm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Weight: 460 Grams
- Capacity: 1.2 liters
- Color: Steel, Black
- Great Energy savings: This is a 1350 watt electric kettle, which ensures that you will save big on your electricity expense. A less powerful heater may result in a little delay in boiling water, but a small wait can be tolerated if it saves a lot of electricity for you. So if you are a person who keeps a good watch on your expenses, you can go for this as this is one of the Best Electric Kettle in India.
- Compact design & lightweight: If you are a frequent traveler and like to keep your water kettle on the move, this is probably the best choice for you. It weighs less than 500 grams, which is very light and easy to carry. Also, the design of this kettle is sleek and easy to store.
- Easy access switch: An easy-access click switch is installed near the top of the handle of this kettle. It gives you easy reach to turn on or off the heater quickly at your convenience. The click switch also lasts long and functions easily and quickly.
- Sturdy body and ergonomic handle: The body of this kettle is made of stainless steel and aluminum die-cast, which is very durable and strong. So this appliance is perfect for heavy and extensive use. There is an ergonomic plastic handle attached to the body which is easy to grip and carry, making it eligible to be Best Electric Kettle in India.
- Complete rotatable base: The base of this kettle can be rotated 360 degrees. A rotatable base ensures that you can move your kettle in any direction while water is being heated. It is also more efficient to use and makes boiling water an easier task.
- Power light on for safety: This comes with a powerful LED light that is turned on when heating is on progress and turns off once your water has reached boiling temperature. It makes it easier for you to understand when your hot water is ready.
6. Inalsa Electric Kettle Absa
Here comes another powerful electric kettle from the house of Inalsa, a new yet trusted brand in the Indian market.
This 1.5-liter kettle comes with a sturdy stainless steel body that is suitable for heavy usage, and also it comes with an in-built sieve, which makes it possible to make your perfect cup of hot beverage right inside the kettle.
It’s a simple yet elegant design, and quick functionality dictates it an easy choice for Best Electric Kettle in India. The features and functionalities of this Inalsa model are discussed below.
- Model: Inalsa Absa 1500 Watt
- Color: Black/Silver
- Dimension: 23.3 x 17.6 x 21.5 cm
- Weight: 680 gm.
- Build: Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 1 year
- Components: Instruction Card cum Manual Card, Kettle, Power Base
- Heater: 1500 Watt, 220-240 Volt
- In-built sieve: A sieve is installed in this kettle head, ensuring that all the impurities are removed from the water before it is poured into your cup. You can rest assured that the water you are drinking in your favorite beverage is 100% safe.
- Cordless detachable base: Two parts build this kettle- one is the main body, and another is the detachable 360-degree cordless base. This mechanism makes it possible to easily remove your kettle from the power base and take your hot water wherever you want without any trouble.
- Concealed heating element: It is often found that exposure to the heating coil can make your hot water contaminated due to the corrosion caused in the metallic heater. But you do not need to worry about that if you purchase this appliance as it comes with a concealed heating coil.
- 100% Stainless steel body: Steel has the power to retain heat for a longer point of time than plastic, glass, or fiber. So, this kettle not just makes sure you get hot water quickly but also assures you that your water will remain hot for a considerate period, which is perfect for Best Electric Kettle in India.
- Cord-winder: Often, we face problems in storing electric kettles as the cord takes a good amount of space and gets tangled very easily. But this kettle comes with a cord-winder which helps you to store the cord properly.
- Large capacity: The heater has a capacity of 1.5 liter, which is more than sufficient for an electric kettle that comes in this range.
7. Orpat OEK-8127 1-Litre Cordless Kettle
Another portable light-weight kettle from one of the best kitchen appliance brands in India, Orpat. This is an ultimate tool for people who are always on the move and also like to go for short trips frequently.
This 850-watt kettle comes with a removable sieve and detachable base, which makes it a perfect match for Best Electric Kettle in India.
Some other features and product description are discussed below.
- Model: OEK-8127
- Color: Green
- Build: Aluminum die-cast
- Dimension: 10 x 10 x 10 cm
- Weight: 440 gm.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Heater: 850 watt
- Capacity: 1 liter
- Lightweight and compact design: The weight of this kettle is 450 gms, which is light and easy to carry. It also has a very sleek and compact design, which makes it easy to store and move. This kettle is probably one of the lightest electric kettle available in the Indian market. This makes it a perfect pick for Best Electric Kettle in India.
- Cordless design: Though it comes at a very reasonable price, but has features of high-end kettles. The kettle comes with a detachable bass, which is rotatable. Therefore, no cord is directly connected to the blender jar, making it easy for you to move it anywhere.
- Concealed heating element: The heating element in this kettle is concealed, making sure that the water does not touch the heating element. So, this concealed bottom makes it easy to clean as it can be scrubbed easily with your hand. It is a safe kitchen appliance to use. On the other hand, the stainless steel bottom is corrosion free and low maintenance.
- Overheat and dry boil protection: A very powerful thermostat is installed in this appliance, making sure the kettle is turned off when the water comes to a boil. This feature is really important as it prevents overheating and helps you to save electricity big time.
- Water level gauge with light indicator: Another great feature of this kettle is that it comes with a clear water level gauge, which helps you to understand the water level without opening the lid. Also, there is a light indicator that remains turned on when the water is heating up. These features in this price range are the reason why this is our pick for Best Electric Kettle in India.
- Removable filter: A removable filter sieve comes with this model, ensuring that the cup of hot water you drink is free from any impurities or contaminants. It also enables you to brew tea or coffee inside the kettle.
8. Kent 16023 1500-Watt Electric Kettle
Kent 16023 is a very popular choice among millennial, a very compact, sleek, and good-looking electric kettle which caters to all your quick needs.
A transparent borosilicate glass body, ergonomic handle, and convergent cylindrical body make it a must-have for your kitchen.
It comes with a powerful 1500 watt heater and water level indicator, which makes the task of heating water for your cup of tea or coffee easier than ever. It is time to take a good look at its features and description.
- Model: Kent 16023
- Color: Transparent
- Capacity: 1.7 liters
- Dimension: 22 x 16 x 24 cm
- Components include: Glass kettle, Power Cord, User manual
- Build: Borosilicate glass, steel
- Warranty: 1 year
- 360-degree rotating base: It is an excellent feature as it allows you to detach the kettle from the base and pour liquid as per your convenience. The facility of rotation will ensure that you can plug in this kettle anywhere and heat water from any angle. This feature makes it a perfect candidate for being Best Electric Kettle in India.
- Ultimate safety: The borosilicate glass body is for a safe boiling process as it offers greater visibility, which lets you monitor the boiling process throughout. There is a cool-touch handle attached to the body, which makes sure you can grip the kettle properly without the heat touching your fingers. Also, the concealed heating pad makes sure the heating coil does not come to the contact of water.
- Auto cut-off function: This model comes with a powerful thermostat which disconnects the power supply once your water comes to boil. All you need to do is to load your kettle, turn the switch on and forget. Your water will be heat perfectly without any possibility of power wastage.
- LED light indicator: An LED indicator is installed in the kettle, which lights up when the heating process is in progress and turns off as soon as heating is complete, which makes it easier for you to notice the status of your kettle.
- Fast and Hygienic: The powerful 1500 watt heater heats water very quickly, and also there is no use of plastic in this kettle, which keeps your water safe from any unwanted chemical contamination and also ensures a long life for your kettle, which is exactly what you expect from Best Electric Kettle in India.
- Spacious yet compact: 1.7-liter capacity is enough to heat water for your family. But despite this huge capacity, the kettle does not take a lot of space, which ensures that it is easy for you to store and carry.
Buying Guide- How to Choose the Best Electric Kettle in India?
We have already gone through the list of Best Electric Kettle in India. But it is extremely crucial to understand which electric kettle is suitable for your use.
Often it may be seen that some appliances are excellent in performance and have got great reviews, but it is not the right one for your requirements.
To get rid of this discrepancy, this guide will tell you everything you need to know about buying the best kettle for you.
Mechanism of an Electric Kettle
The mechanism of an electric kettle is really simple.
It has a heating coil that gets heated by the application of electric energy.
Most of the kettles come with a thermostat, which disconnects the electricity when the water reaches boiling temperature.
Factors Need to be Consider
The following features must be considered before you make your final decision to choose an electric kettle:-
A powerful heater ensures a quick heating process. If you want your cup of hot water quick, you must opt for a kettle with a high wattage heater.
A heater with at least 1500 watt power will be suitable for a good kettle that heats the water quickly. But you also have to be careful as a kettle with a more powerful heater consumes more electricity.
So make sure you do not purchase a kettle with a high wattage heater if you do not need one.
Capacity of an Electric Kettle
A very crucial decision to make is to determine how much water you want to boil at a go.
Generally, an electric kettle comes with a capacity of between 500 ml to 2- liter.
Choosing an electric kettle of the right capacity is very important as if you purchase a smaller kettle, you may not be able to heat the required amount of water together. But you can choose a smaller kettle if you are an individual or have a small family.
On the other hand, if you have a big family consider buying a bigger kettle, so that it can fulfill all your requirements.
A water gauge lets you check the level of water inside the kettle without opening the kettle lid. Water gauge is a water level marks/indicator present in some electric kettles.
It also helps you measure the amount of water that you need to heat as per the requirement of your beverage recipe.
You must look for a model with a water gauge if you are a perfectionist and prefer the right measurement of water for your food and beverages.
Cord or Cordless Electric Kettle
There are two types of electric kettle available in the market.
One type comes with a detachable base that is connected to the power cord so that no cord is directly attached to the kettle jar. This variant is known as cordless.
In the other variant, a cord goes directly into the kettle.
You must look for a cordless variant that is the one with detachable base, as it makes the kettle jar more portable.
Normally, electric kettles in the Indian market are made of either plastic, stainless steel, or borosilicate glass.
A stainless steel kettle retains heat for a long time and allows you to store the hot water for a short period.
On the other hand, a plastic kettle does not have that feature, but it is light in weight, which makes it more portable. A glass kettle allows you to watch your beverage while boiling.
Filter or No Filter
Some electric kettles come with a filter o sieve installed near the head of the kettle. This filter eliminates any unwanted particle from your hot water and gives you a pure after product.
It is also possible to brew tea or coffee inside the kettle as the filter can strain tea leaves or coffee dust easily. But the filters are sometimes difficult to clean.
So don’t opt for it unless you need it.
So now, after reading this guide, you have already understood what to seek and what not to seek in your new electric kettle from Best Electric Kettle in India.
Additional Features to Look at
The rest features to look for are related to
- Design of the Electric Kettle
- Durability and Reliability
- Timer Facility
- Auto-off Functionality
- Energy Efficient
- Easy Portability
- Ease of Use and Ease of Cleaning
- Warranty Period
Usage of an Electric Kettle
Now we will see what all we can make by using an electric kettle.
Electric Kettle- the quick brewing wonder: We have a notion that electric kettles are used only for heating water, which is completely wrong.
Apart from boiling water, you can make following other items using an electric kettle:-
- Tea and Coffee
- Instant Noodles
- Boiled eggs
- Milk Porridge
- Hot Milk Beverages and many more.
This makes clear why you need an electric kettle for sudden cravings.
Frequently Asked Questions
So, after going through the article, we are quite sure that you are excited to own a new electric kettle.
Make sure you follow the buyer’s guide and understand your needs very clearly before making the purchase. It is really surprising to see what all an electric kettle can do and how it is becoming an integral part of our busy lives.
Don’t forget to explore the list of Best Electric Kettle in India mentioned above, as we think they will definitely prove helpful for you.
We hope that this article was really helpful to you and answered all your queries regarding the purchase of an electric kettle.
If you have any other queries or confusion relating to the purchasing of an electric kettle, feel free to mention in the comments below.
We will try our best to reach out to you and address your questions.