Best Air Purifier In India
Did you know? India ranks 2nd in the list of 10 most polluted countries. This is undoubtedly a serious problem our country is facing for many years.
We all know how much air pollution has increased in the past few years which has lead to the causes of growing health problems.
So this article not just provides you with the list of Best Air Purifier in India to keep your home free from pollutants. Also to guide you about the bad impact of air pollution.
Nowadays we make sure to wear a mask while going outside to take care of our health. But have you ever thought that
“Are we free from pollutants in our homes?“
Well, let me clear this doubt of yours in a very simplified way.
The answer is a big “No”.
The day to day increase in pollution in the cities, not just making it difficult to survive outside in the open atmosphere, also it has been hard to get pure and fresh air at home.
At home, the situation can be worst, unknowingly we didn’t realize this as we all thought our home is the safest place.
Because of the increasing number of industries, vehicles, etc. the pollution is also rising at a very high percentage. We need to make sure that you have a safer environment at home to protect your loved ones.
Some of us must be aware of the benefits of air purifiers but there are so many people around us, who are still unaware of the importance of an air purifier and also the reasons how it helps to protect us from deadly and serious diseases.
10 Best Air Purifier In India
Here is the list of top 10 best air purifiers in India with its complete “BUYING GUIDE”. Go through the product details and its features, to select the best one for your home.
Air purifiers are becoming necessary for every home due to the increasing pollution. Thus we realize the importance of air purifier which is both suitable and affordable for your home and your family.
Also which comes amongst the best air purifier in India. We have also created a complete buying guide for you to make it easier to select the best one for you.
1. Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier
Dyson Air Purifiers is one of the best air purifier in India. The Dyson has automatic sensors that report air quality levels on the LCD screen.
This air purifier is certified by AAFA (Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America) as Asthma and Allergy Friendly.
So the people suffering from asthma and allergies now don’t need to be worried. It has a 350-degree oscillation that ensures the adequate circulation of the pure air in the room.
Dyson air purifiers are suitable for a small and medium-size family. It covers up to 500 square feet area that delivers over 290 l/sec. This purifier doesn’t need high maintenance and can be cleaned easily.
- Sensors to Display Pollutants – Dyson air purifiers have sensors that detect the bad air quality levels on PM 2.5, PM 10, NO2, and VOC. These sensors uniformly observe the humidity level inside the room. It has particles and gas sensors to detect and observe the volatile compounds.
- Type of Filters – It has a 360-degree vacuum-sealed HEPA filter to traps 99.95% of fine particles of even less than 0.1 microns. Also, it has activated carbon filter that helps in the filtration of harmful gases including benzene, formaldehyde, and NO2.
- Customizable Oscillation – This air purifier gives an option of customizable oscillation. It helps you to adjust the oscillation angles from 45° to 90° to 350° to reach the purified air in the entire room.
- Dyson Link App – There is a separate app for the Dyson air purifiers that is the Dyson link app. It has an in-built feature that will let you know when the filter needs to be replaced through this app.
- Modes – It has 10 different modes like auto mode, night mode, timer mode, sleep mode, wi-fi enabled.
2. Philips High Efficiency Air Purifier
Philips air purifiers are also considered as the best brand for air purifier in India. After the Dyson air purifier, our pick for the list of best air purifier in India is Philips High-Efficiency Air Purifier AC2887.
It has many advanced and smart features that come along at affordable prices.
One of the features of this purifier is that it shows the real-time quality of air. This air purifier is ideal for bedrooms as well as for living areas.
This purifier has the aerodynamic design of the air purifier increases the rate of airflow in the purifier.
The nano protects HEPA filter traps 99.9% bacterias and viruses and provides fresh and clean air. It has different modes of operations.
- VitaShield IPS Technology – The technology has sensors that automatically senses the bad indoor air and removes all the allergens and ultra-fine pollutants. Along with trapping, it filters out the harmful gases like formaldehyde, NO2, and TVOCs.
- AeraSense Technology – The work of this feature is to detect the fine dirt and dust particles of size PM2.5 or even smaller. It detects all the airborne allergens and pollutants. The function of this technology is to pass this information to the purifier to ensure the proper settings and functions.
- Smart Control – It has smart buttons and LED light controls. It gives you an option of deemed the light or turn off according to your convenience.
- Different Modes – Bacteria and virus mode boosts the air-flow when this mode detects harmful pollutants in the air. Another mode is the allergen mode that has a special detection sensor that catches daily activities like dusting, vacuum cleaning, and more. After detecting it gives boosts to the air-flow to reduce harmful pollutants from the air.
- Healthy Air Protect – No doubt this air purifier is the best purifier since it maintains the indoor air quality. Also protects you from any diseases caused by pollutants and bacteria present in the air.
3. Honeywell Air Touch Air Purifier
Honeywell is an international company that operates in the four segments. One of the major segments in the manufacturing of home appliances.
It’s one of those companies that manufacture products to deals with the world’s most significant challenges like productivity, energy-saving, safety, and global urbanization.
This company makes sure to provide a high-quality air purifier.
The superior design with a silver color air purifier comes with a 3-level advanced filtration system.
Also, it ensures an optimum supply of purified air at every corner of the house. It is one of the best air purifiers in India because of the following advanced features.
- 3D Air Flow – The purifier is beautifully designed in such a way that it ensures the proper suction of air, and assures high-quality performance to provide fresh air. Also, this airflow design guarantees zero blind angles.
- Wi-Fi Enabled – You can control the air purifiers settings from your mobile. This smart purifier has wi-fi enabled, which helps you in easy access from any room through a mobile app.
- Type of Filter – The high-efficiency particulate air filter helps to trap microscopic air pollutants and toxic gases. The pre-filters are washable and help to remove the large as well as fine fine dirt particles.
- Modes – It has an intelligent auto mode that senses poor air quality in the room and triggers the purifier to start its operations.
- Easy Control – This air purifier has easy controls, the smooth touch panel makes it easy to access the switches.
4. Philips 63-Watt Air Purifier
The next air purifier under the list of best air purifier in India is Philips AC4372/10 Air Purifier.
Philips manufactures high-efficiency air purifiers with CADR ( Clean Air Delivery Rate) that indicates the volume of air purified by an air purifier in an hour. The CADR of this air purifier is 341 m3/hr.
It has light sensors that automatically switch off all the lights at night and vice-versa.
This air purifier has mirror-touch control panels for easy control. Also, it has a fan speed setting knob, to adjust the speed of the fan according to your preference.
Philips purifier will make sure to provide you a healthy and fresh indoor environment.
- Smart Sensors – Philips air purifiers have smart sensors that monitor and examine the indoor air. It is an intelligent feature that senses and detects the impurities in the air and helps the purifier to release out the fresh air.
- Type of Filter – It has a professional filtration system that filters out the air pollutants like allergens, viruses, bacterias, and harmful gases. It can trap ultrafine particles with a size of smaller than 0.02 microns.
- Child Lock – This purifier comes with a child lock that prevents setting changes by children. This ensures the safety of your children.
- Timer System – This feature provides you with a really advanced feature of a timer, which will let you set the time duration for 1 hour/4 hours/8 hours according to your requirement.
- Modes – It has three different modes – An auto mode for easy and hassle-free access, Turbo mode that helps in cleaning of impure air at high speed, light mode, and last is a silent mode that makes sure that purifier works silently.
5. Sharp Air Purifier for Homes
Sharp Business System (India) Pvt Ltd are known for their unique manufactured appliances and is also certified by ISO 9001.
This air purifier is equipped with Plasmacluster Technologythat traps harmful particles, pollutants, and airborne bacterias.
It has an elegant design with high-quality grade material of thermoplastic polymer.
The sharp air purifiers have been tested and marked as safe by 31 global test laboratories.
This purifier is ideal for medium size bedroom and living rooms. It deals with all the different pollutants like cigarette smokes, PM2.5 particles, odor, pet dander, and allergens.
- Plasmacluster Technology – This technology helps in reducing the microbes and pollutants from the room. It releases positive and negative plasmacluster ions to provide a healthy surrounding. These ions are highly oxidizing which breaks down the viruses and molds by removing hydrogen.
- Haze Mode – This mode helps when the pollutant level is high in the indoor air. The purifier detects the density of the pollutants in the air and accordingly releases the plasmacluster ions to minimizes the impurities present in the air.
- Smart Sensor – It has smart sensors like dust and odor sensor that maintains the room freshness. This sensor senses the bad smell and dust in the room and changes the color of the LED indicator from red to yellow to white. Red indicates the high-level pollutants, yellow medium, and white indicates the normal.
- Type of Filter – This purifier comes with advanced grade HEPA and deodorizing filter with dual purification. This helps in removing all the impurities in the air and maintains the freshness of the room.
- 20-Degree Airflow – To clean the room from the floor to the roof, this purifier traps all the dirt from the air with the help of a 20-degree airflow feature.
6. Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Air Purifier
Another air purifier from Dyson that comes under the best air purifier in India. Dyson Ltd is known for its designs and high-quality products.
They deal in mainly with household appliances like air purifiers, vacuum cleaners, fans, dryers, heaters, and many more.
Dyson Pure Hot and Cool is the first air purifier built with heater functionality. This purifier comes with advanced features and technology.
This blue color air purifier will definitely increase your room look and will spread freshness.
The Dyson purifier comes with Air Multiplier Technology provides a smooth flow of fresh air. The 350-degree oscillation also helps in the constant circulation of purified air inside the room. The other smart features of Dyson air purifiers
- Heater Air Purifier – The only purifier that doesn’t just purify the air but also has a heating function. With this pure cool and hot purifier, your room will not just free from pollutants but also gets warm. In winters, you don’t need to buy a separate room heater, this purifier will serve you the benefit of both the purifier as well as the heater.
- Powerful Fans – It has a powerful bladeless fan that filters the air all year round.
- HEPA Filter – It has a 360-degree vacuum-sealed HEPA filter along with an activated carbon filter that helps in deep purifying the air. The glass HEPA filter removes 99.95% of airborne pollutants and small microns. The other filter activated carbon helps in removing the harmful gases like TVOCs, NO2, and odors from the air.
- Easy Filter Maintenance – Easy to maintain this purifier as it has replaceable filters, you can change the filter after getting a notification on the Dyson mobile app.
- Diffused Mode – The diffused mode will help in the diffusion of the purified air through side vents. It has other smart modes like night mode, auto mode, speed mode, and more.
7. TruSens Z-2000 Air Purifier
TruSens of USA manufactures high-quality air purifiers, it has been awarded for its design in the Red Dot Award. This air purifier comes with a unique design and has a beautiful display that informs the quality of air in the room.
It has three variant sizes air purifiers for large, medium, and small rooms.
Here we have listed the medium-size air purifier suitable for a medium-sized room and also fits under your budget.
This purifier is a standard size purifier for a bedroom and living areas. We have considered this purifier in the list of best air purifier in India because of its advanced feature.
It comes with a sensor pod that helps in the setting controls of the purifier. It automatically adjusts its setting to the necessities according to the indoor air.
- Pure Direct Technology – This technology helps in the constant flow of purified air throughout the room. It splits the filtered air into two streams and spread the air 24% more efficiently to reach every corner of the room.
- Touch Controls – The LED display of the air purifier has an illuminated display that communicates in colors like blue color means good, yellow – moderate, and red means poor air quality. Besides this, it also shows the numeric value that provides a high-level of details.
- Sensor Pod – It has sensor pods that measure the quality of the air. This pod detects the pollutants and allergens present in the entire room not just near the air purifier. The pod informs the air purifier about the allergens and ensures that it removes all the pollutants from the air.
- UV Sterilization – The purifier has a washable pre-filter, carbon filter, HEPA filter and then there is a UV sterilization in the middle of the filter. This ultraviolet destroys the viruses and germs present on the other filters.
- Feedback – This purifier displays the real-time air quality that is displayed on the illuminated panel.
8. Coway Sleek Pro AP-1009 Air Purifier
Coway Ltd is a leading manufacturer of household appliances. This company deals with air purifiers, vacuum cleaner, water purifiers, and many more.
The main idea behind its products is making life easy and healthy.
The Coway air purifiers are considered as one of the world’s best air purifiers because of its advanced technologies. It has a sleek design with a unique filtration system.
This air purifier is beautifully designed in white color with buttons on the top for easy controls. The after-sale service of Coway is rated as best by the customers.
Our experts have done thorough research before listing this air purifier.
The following features make it the best air purifier in India.
- 3-Level Filtration – There are three filters used in this purifier. The first filter is a pre-filter that eliminates the larger dust particles and passes the air to the second filter that is a urethane carbon filter. The urethane carbon filter removes all the bad odors and harmful gases. The last filter is the green anti-flu HEPA filter that filters all the micro-dirts and purifies the indoor air.
- One-Touch Speed Control – With just one touch, you can control the speed of the fan. It has a four-speed setting, starts from 1 to 3 and a turbo mode.
- Sensors – It has sensors that detect the impurities in the air and passes the information to the purifier to work efficiently.
- Air-Quality Indicator – This air purifier has an indicator that shows a different colour according to the indoor air quality. If the air is clean and free from any pollutants the indicator will turn up in the blue. The indicator changes its colour to red when there is a high level of impurities. The purple indicates low pollution and pink indicates medium.
- Warranty – This air purifier has a 1-year warranty on the product and 5 years on the motor.
9. Philips AC1215/20 Air Purifier
As we have already discussed about the two Philips air purifiers which are best among themselves. The next purifier is Philips AC1215/20 Air purifier in the list of best air purifier in India.
Talking about its features, it has a four-stage filtration process that purifies air covering the area of 333 square feet. This purifier is suitable for the small and medium-size room.
The air purifier has intelligent sensors that sense the poor air quality and redirects this information to the air purifier to work effectively. The sensors increase the speed of the purifier to deal with the pollutants and bacterias present in the air.
- Vitashield IPS – It has an aerodynamic design with vital shield IPS. Along with that its nano protect filter increases the clean air delivery rate to an easy flow of purified air.
- Filtration Process – It comes with a 4-stage filtration process. The first filter is pre-filters that remove large air pollutants. second is the activated carbon filter that purifies the harmful gases and odours from the air. Then there is a two-layer of HEPA filter – HEPA layer 1 that removes bacterias and HEPA layer-2 removes 99.97% PM2.5, viruses, and fine dust particles.
- Auto Mode – The auto-purification mode helps in detecting the PM2.5 and other pollutants built in the air while cooking, cleaning, dusting, and more.
- Night Mode – It has a night mode that is designed for your bedroom. This purifier monitors the air quality and delivers fresh and healthy air so that you can relax and sleep.
- Child lock – It has a child lock feature to prevent from any unintended setting changes.
10. Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier
Here comes one more air purifier from the brand Dyson, Dyson Pure Cool Link Tower. This air purifier has the capability of removing 99.95% of air pollutants and allergens.
It can filter out ultra-fine dust particles size PM0.1 and provides clean air.
Dyson air purifiers are projects with oscillation and air multiplier technology that guarantees the circulation of pure air in the whole room.
The air purifier has a dual functionality system that provides air cleaning along with fan feature. Unlike other normal air purifiers, it has a lower face velocity. It comes with remote control, you can easily change the settings, by using a remote seating away from the air purifier.
- H-13 Glass Filter – The 360-degree H-13 HEPA filter will remove all the airborne germs and bacterias. Along with this filter, it has a tris-coated activated carbon filter that traps dust particles and keeps the room fresh and healthy.
- Real-Time Air Quality – With the help of the Dyson link app, you can check the air quality in real-time from your smartphones.
- Easy to Maintain – Dyson tower air purifier is easy to install and can be kept anywhere in the house. Its aperture is easy to clean, it doesn’t have any fan blades so it’s totally safe your childrens.
- Certified by AAFA – This purifier is certified by AAFA (Certified by Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America) which ensures the safety of people using the air purifiers.
- Different Modes – This comes with 10 different speed settings and various modes. It has an auto mode, sleep mode, and timer mode.
Buying Guide – How to choose the perfect Air Purifier?
Because of the rising air pollution in the cities of India like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, or other cities. We have just forgotten how it feels to breathe the fresh air while living in the cities.
This rising pollution causes many diseases like a problem in breathing, strokes, lung cancer, infections, and more harmful diseases that we are not aware of.
Reasons and Impacts of Bad Indoor Air
The reason for bad indoor air is not only because of the outside pollutants.
But certain things that cause indoor air pollutants like cigarettes smoke, chemicals used for cleaning floors, bathrooms, excess moisture, gases released by refrigerators, bad ventilation system issues, and so on.
We didn’t realize how these pollutants can have the worst impact on our and our family’s health.
Maybe the impact of these pollutants cannot have an immediate effect but its effect can be seen after a certain period.
Thus buying an air purifier is a great step towards your family’s responsibility. Don’t worry as we have already listed the 10 best air purifier in India, there are some other points that you need to know before buying.
We understand that choosing the best air purifier for your home is a little difficult task, as you should choose the one that fits as per your requirements.
It depends on various factors like the size of your room, the type of filters, and it’s maintenance.
Does the air purifiers depend on the room size?
Many people have confusion regarding this as to whether the room size matters while buying an air purifier.
Air purifiers are manufactured in different sizes and styles. All the air purifiers don’t have the same level of efficiency.
Many people have confusion regarding this as to whether the room size matters while buying an air purifier.
Air purifiers are manufactured in different sizes and styles. All the air purifiers don’t have the same level of efficiency.
Maybe a large air purifier can work for a small room, but a small purifier won’t be able to provide the facility you needed in a large room. Although a large air purifier can work in multiple rooms if their doors are open.
Choose the perfect air purifier that is fit for your room or living area. The recommended air purifier for every room size (in square footage) is mentioned in each of the products in the list of best air purifiers in India.
Types of Filters
Basically, there are many types of filters used in an air purifier like Composite filters, HEPA filters, Electrostatic filters, Activated carbon filters, and Ion & Ozone generators. But the most common type of filters is
Composite and HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) Composite filters.
Different criteria have been set up by EPA (Environment Protection Agency), and HEPA filters are the only type of filter that has met all the standards of EPA.
To ensure the strength of an electronic appliance, there are different standards and ratings have been set. In air purifiers, the two common ratings used to measure its effectiveness are CADR and ACH rating.
Let me help you in understanding both the ratings to make sure you don’t have any confusion. This rating was developed by the Association of Home Appliances (AHAM) to ensure that product is effective and safe for home use.
AHAM has set some guidelines for the manufacturers of every household appliances. It provides certifications to the appliances manufactured by the organization after testing the products.
CADR – Clean Air Delivery Rate
ACH – Air Changes Per Hour
This indicator will help you in checking the indoor air quality of your house. Many air purifiers have an LED indicator, that changes its color in response to the air quality. It also enables you to adjusts the fan speed according to the air quality. Air purifiers do not require a high-maintenance. You just need to change the filter of the purifier after 6-12 months depending on the type of filter. Cleaning of the filter will ensure better performance and a long time operating system. We care about you and your family’s safety. Therefore, we have listed the 10 best air purifiers in India to protect you and your family from the harmful effects of bad air at home. Hopefully, after reading this article you have understood the value of a good air purifier. A good air purifier will trap a high percentage of pollens, allergens, bacterias, and harmful gases. Purified air will spread positivity and will also refresh your indoor environment. Buying an air purifier is completely worth it because it will make sure that you have a fresh and healthy indoor atmosphere. Our experts have listed the best air purifier in India. Select the most suitable one for your home according to your preferences and needs. “Rest and Breathe in the Fresh Air” Let us know in the comments below your viewpoints on air purifiers. We are always here for your help!
Indoor Air Quality Indicator
Frequently Asked Questions
This indicator will help you in checking the indoor air quality of your house.
Many air purifiers have an LED indicator, that changes its color in response to the air quality. It also enables you to adjusts the fan speed according to the air quality.
Air purifiers do not require a high-maintenance.
You just need to change the filter of the purifier after 6-12 months depending on the type of filter.
Cleaning of the filter will ensure better performance and a long time operating system.
We care about you and your family’s safety. Therefore, we have listed the 10 best air purifiers in India to protect you and your family from the harmful effects of bad air at home. Hopefully, after reading this article you have understood the value of a good air purifier.
A good air purifier will trap a high percentage of pollens, allergens, bacterias, and harmful gases.
Purified air will spread positivity and will also refresh your indoor environment. Buying an air purifier is completely worth it because it will make sure that you have a fresh and healthy indoor atmosphere.
Our experts have listed the best air purifier in India. Select the most suitable one for your home according to your preferences and needs.
“Rest and Breathe in the Fresh Air”
Let us know in the comments below your viewpoints on air purifiers.
We are always here for your help!